The dude abides (1 Viewer)

Let me tell u something pendejo you pull that crazy **** with me flash out or pull ur peice out on the lanes ill take it away from u stick it up ur *** and pull thee ******* trigger till it goes click........Jesus....You said it mon nobody ***** with the Jesus.......................8 year olds dude

QFT!

***?! If you never seen this movie, then someday should be today..

I agree... Someday should be today.

My sister would quote lines from the movie and then look at me like 'Right?!?!', and I could only give a blank stare back and say that I had no idea what she was talking about.

She was incredulous, beside her self, she just could not accept that I had NEVER seen the Dude.

It was true though. The only excuse I could give is that it came out when my wife and I first met, and everything in my life @ that time took precedence over seeing any movies.

I finally got around to watching it a few months ago after making an admission very similar to your own here, and I gotta say... There was way too much hype built into it from the folks here and elsewhere telling me how awesome it was, and while I felt like some of the personal reviews felt it was earth shattering, that it didn't do that for me...

The build up made it so that I was expecting to have my world changed.

There was no earth shattering craziness, but it WAS a damn good movie, and I'm glad I did finally see it, and it is probably in my top 5-10 favorites of all time, and I will watch it again (probably today).

It's like Fletch. It slowly seeps into your soul.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom