The Eagles are getting busy fixing their defense. (1 Viewer)

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/QgX4ZXYW66M" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Chip Kelly is going to be a major bust over there. Start 3-1, finish 5-11.

Another Steve Spurrier. Signing a bunch of his old college players trying to make what worked in the NCAA, work in the NFL.

Eagles are the new basement team of the NFC east. Andy Reid has kept them afloat for years now he's gone they're gonna sink.

Eagles are the new basement team of the NFC east. Andy Reid has kept them afloat for years now he's gone they're gonna sink.

Andy Reid himself was the problem too. You can't ignore his horrible play calling. McCoy was averaging over 6+ yards a carry in so many games this year and he told Vick to throw it 50+ times.

Andy Reid has wore out his welcome. I don't see him doing anything in K.C.. Neither one of these coaches will make the playoffs.

Andy Reid himself was the problem too. You can't ignore his horrible play calling. McCoy was averaging over 6+ yards a carry in so many games this year and he told Vick to throw it 50+ times.

Andy Reid has wore out his welcome. I don't see him doing anything in K.C.. Neither one of these coaches will make the playoffs.

I can't believe he lasted as long as he did.

I can't believe he lasted as long as he did.

and the excuses he gets:

"he made the playoffs and the NFC Championship a bunch of times!"

yeah and what happened when they got to that Super Bowl? Spygate or no spygate, Andy Reid blew that game for them. When you're down by 10 points in the 4th quarter, time starting to run out, and you don't call timeouts and try to conserve and save time on the clock, you are clearly trying to lose. McNabb played poorly in that game, but Reid also coached poorly.

He should have been fired in 2009 when they got shut out by the Cowboys and 1 week later in the playoffs got absolutely demolished by them again.

instead they got rid of the best QB that team ever had, and replaced him with someone that can't finish a season without getting injured.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom