The Eagles are impressive 😞 (1 Viewer)

Reaction score
Eagles won in 2017, fired their coach, revamped the staff, and are back in the SB 5 seasons later. Plus have our top 10 pick next year, and Ceedee 😭 regardless of the superbowl outcome.

I dislike them, but I gotta give it up to their front office.

Last edited:
Eagles lost in 2017, fired their coach, revamped the staff, and are back in the SB 5 seasons later. Plus have our top 10 pick next year, and Ceedee 😭 regardless of the superbowl outcome.

I thought smart organizations don't make rash decisions.

Eagles lost in 2017, fired their coach, revamped the staff, and are back in the SB 5 seasons later. Plus have our top 10 pick next year, and Ceedee 😭 regardless of the superbowl outcome.

The Eagles, Roseman, etc have done a great job building this team. One minor point of clarification is that they don't necessarily have CGJ regardless though.

As with the Saints, they haven't signed him to any extension. While it is very possible they will, they could also either choose not to or not be able to come to agreeable terms.

Of course, with that said, if they play their cards right losing CGJ could very well net them a high compensatory pick if he is not returning. That was one of the reasons many Saints fans, myself included, didn't think the compensation was fair knowing a potential 3rd/4th pick could have come back for CGJ regardless of if he left. But the Saints have never placed a high priority on acquiring extra picks (of any kind) the way other teams have through the years (Ravens, Patriots, etc) -- as this slightly older breakdown indicates: https://overthecap.com/compensatory-pick-history.

The Eagles are impressive, but I can't see them beating whoever comes out of the AFC.

The Eagles won the Super Bowl in 2017, 41-33, vs. New England. It was, admittedly, a close, heart-pounding affair.

• 1Like
Reactions: RJS
The Eagles are impressive, but I can't see them beating whoever comes out of the AFC.
We'll see, I think everyone has forgotten they had the best record for most of the season. Hurts got hurt and people act like they're lucky. Also, the NFC won last year for all the talk of how great the AFC is.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom