The Election Day Voting Irregularities Thread (1 Viewer)

A polling station in New Mexico that is in a Republican area received only 500 ballots. They are expecting over 2000 voters today.

oops.

If crap like this continues (by lefties and righties, communist heathens and religious fruitcakes) I expect voter turnout in 2008 to be about 10%.

"A heavily republican precinct in NM district 1 (Wilson / Madrid race) had only 150 printed ballots this morining. As of 7 AM, there were over 200 people in line to vote. This is a mostly GOP-favorable precinct. The poll workers were actucally turning people away, telling them they'll call them (yeah, right) when new ballots are available. Heather Wilson was interviewed and she said it is criminal to have so few ballots (150 for over 2000 registered voters) for this polling location (this problem wasn't reported for Dem-leaning locations, of course). Lawyers for both sides are are on scene."

Democrat supporters indicted

...Federal indictments allege the four turned in false voter registration applications. Prosecutors said the indictments are part of a national investigation.

ACORN and Project Vote recruit and assign workers to low-income and minority neighborhoods to register people to vote.

The Kansas City Election Board told KMBC they found suspicious forms, such as seven applications from one person and an application for a dead man...

http://news.yahoo.com/s/kmbc/20061102/lo_kmbc/10214492

Nothing yet from Louisiana, but there are eyes everywhere:

Justice department dispatches election monitors
POSTED: 10:02 p.m. EST, November 6, 2006

WASHINGTON (CNN) -- The Justice Department Monday announced it has dispatched an army of election observers and monitors across the country to polling places where it sees a potential for discrimination or other voting rights violations.

After weeks of considering requests for a federal presence, Attorney General Alberto Gonzales and his Civil Rights Division lawyers decided to send 850 poll watchers to 69 jurisdictions in 22 states.

The federal authorities are being sent to monitor a wide variety of specific issues. In New Orleans, Louisiana, however, the observers will be there primarily to provide support to a wobbly post-Katrina election system that could be overwhelmed by residency issues.

READ MORE
http://www.cnn.com/2006/LAW/11/07/pot.burgers.ap/index.html

I could be missing something but, why is it that there are no problems with Louisiana's electronic machines? With the history of corruptionin this state, I can't recall any complaints about the machines.

That's because we've raised election fraud to an artform.

"Somehow I was reminded of the one hundred and three percent voter turnout in New Orleans that helped shove Carter into office. I was also reminded of the guy that got ‘lost’ with the ballot box from an area in Louisiana that doesn’t exist anymore. Ironic isn’t it? But that didn’t stop them from getting that whiney clown (Sen. Landrieu) into office down there did it."

http://www.opinioneditorials.com/freedomwriters/rhawkins_20061107.html

I could be missing something but, why is it that there are no problems with Louisiana's electronic machines? With the history of corruptionin this state, I can't recall any complaints about the machines.

A friend of mine told me about this problem and this website. And both parties are doing it.

Think about how easy it would be to hack a computer which counts votes--which is easier to do than traditional corruption in the form of dead people voting, stuffing ballot boxes, etc.

I haven't seen this HBO special, but my friend told me it was eye opening and scary.

That's because we've raised election fraud to an artform.

"Somehow I was reminded of the one hundred and three percent voter turnout in New Orleans that helped shove Carter into office. I was also reminded of the guy that got ‘lost’ with the ballot box from an area in Louisiana that doesn’t exist anymore. Ironic isn’t it? But that didn’t stop them from getting that whiney clown (Sen. Landrieu) into office down there did it."

http://www.opinioneditorials.com/freedomwriters/rhawkins_20061107.html

Mary Landrieu's first Senate victory was a thing of beauty. I greatly admire her accomplishment. Borat should do the sequel in Louisiana, substituting the pursuit of Pamela Anderson with the pursuit of ETHICS.

Talk about voter intimidation..

Ky. poll worker charged with assault, interfering with election
<!--from Stephen Bach, CNN Washington Bureau
--> LOUISVILLE, Ky. (AP) -- A poll worker was arrested Tuesday and charged with assault and interfering with an election for allegedly choking a voter and pushing the voter out the door, an official said.

Election officials called police, and the voter wanted to file charges, said Paula McCraney, a spokeswoman for the Jefferson County Clerk.

"That about tops off the day," McCraney said.

It wasn't immediately clear what sparked the altercation. The name of the poll worker was not released and a Louisville police spokesman did not immediately return calls seeking comment.

could there be enougn problems to where this election is considered "void" ? maybe not in a practical sense where the imcumbents remain in officeor we redo the election in a week - but "void" in the sense that there are doubts that the votes were couunted and applied properly and the election in some areas is believed to be "Fixed" by a majority of the people.

This is great. I'm taking about an hour break from ferrying the elderly and disabled to my local polling locations. 202 before lunch. I actually had an official try to tell me I couldn't assist a few folks up a flight of about 4 stairs to get into the room to vote. Old Republican Katherine Harris hag. I called her on it and she got canned. They sent her home.

In one precinct here in Dallas, out of 234 votes cast before 11:30 am, 78 were 'mine'. BWAHAHAHAHAHA

I've got to go --- I've got 300+ more to go!!!

could there be enougn problems to where this election is considered "void" ? maybe not in a practical sense where the imcumbents remain in officeor we redo the election in a week - but "void" in the sense that there are doubts that the votes were couunted and applied properly and the election in some areas is believed to be "Fixed" by a majority of the people.

These problems have always been out there it's just in the age of the 24 hour news cycle and the Internets we get to use the Google to read about each and every last one of them. It makes it seem bigger than it was before but in the past entire elections have been decided by the walking (and voting) dead so really it's just more of the same.

I'm a consitutional originalist, and the prospect of reverting to the days when the franchise was restricted to white male property owners strangely has some appeal today. Voter fraud is our future, and Huey Long shed a tear in envy from his place in hell.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom