The Expanse (2 Viewers)

Thinking about reading the books. Will that ban me from this thread?
I'm about 1/3 through the second book in the series Caliban's War. So far, Caliban's War and the first book Leviathan Wakes are some of the best space opera I've ever read. Very good character development and a plot that makes it hard to put them down.

Looking forward to watching the series when I have time to actually sit down and enjoy :)

Just an FYI... Season 3 drops tonight...

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/E3dW-tU6oQg" frameborder="0" allow="autoplay; encrypted-media" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Don't know if I want to follow this weekly or just keep binging
Binging seems to help overlook some of the acting struggles
But I don't know if I can wait that long

I broke down and read the books. I have a much greater appreciation for Shohreh Aghdashloo. She plays that character very well. And it's a great character too.

i was thinking about starting to read the series. books or tv first?

i like got series in both tv and books, if that helps.

i was thinking about starting to read the series. books or tv first?

i like got series in both tv and books, if that helps.

I'd go TV series first. Mostly because the books let you imagine more so reviewing the TV series after isn't as impacted.

I broke down and read the books. I have a much greater appreciation for Shohreh Aghdashloo. She plays that character very well. And it's a great character too.

Agreed, she plays that character very well. The character is a lot more foul-mouthed in the books though, like A LOT more.

Season 4 trailer and 5 min bonus clip... f-bomb in trailer... can't wait for it...

We started re-watching the first three season an episode here and there. I am hoping to draw it out until Season 4.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom