The Expanse (3 Viewers)

I finished the season last night, wow is all I can say. Amazon made the right choice to find the show as it needed. The visuals looked great. Holden is at his best when it's just him and Amos. I've read all the books and am having no trouble with the adaptations to film.

Amos is one of my favorite characters on TV - pretty sure it’s the portrayal
don’t really even know that actor but he kills it everytime he’s on screen (literally and figuratively)

Only watch if you've seen all 4 seasons b/c there are 3 short scenes from this season... classic Amos moments and mildly NSFW

Last edited:
Loving it! Binged S4 twice now. I like the development of Avasarala with her inability to handle political election, and the development of Ashford into a bigger picture (less personal vendetta) person. Bobbie is still a total badass despite no longer being a gung-ho marine.

Man, this scene was Amos going full Amos and it was awesome...

Amos, 'The others don't get it yet, but uh, I know what you are.'
Murtry, 'Huh. And what is that.'
Amos, 'A killer. You have all of these excuses that you seem right, but the truth is, your dick got hard when you smoked that guy in front of everybody, and you can't wait to do it again.'
Murtry, 'Speaking from experience?'
Amos, 'Not really. But, from one killer to another, you don't wanna try that shirt with my people.'
Murtry, 'Someday, I think you and I are going to end up bloody.'
Amos, 'How 'bout now? I'm free right now.'
Just watched that seen last night
Amazing

Already love Amos on this show a he’s a bad man....but that scene I just watched made me love the character even more. Stand off with Murtry episode 3 of the new season. Wow. Goosebumps. “One of these days I think you and I are gone end up bloody.”
“How bout now, I’m free right now.” Boom. Love it.

Just finished the season
I have to say it started a bit slow for me - and I never got into the Earth story - but man did it pick up steam about 1/2 way through
It’s still up there with BSG for favorite sci-fi of all time

I had watched the first season and then kinda forgot about it. Started from the beginning last week and I am on the current season now. Really enjoying the show and, yeah, Amos is the coolest character on TV right now.

Amos is the man!

Actually Avarasala (sp?) is the most bad arse. Amos is close 2nd though.

If you enjoy the series, I highly recommend the books. There are enough differences that you can enjoy both. One of the very few book/movie adaptations where both book and series are equally as good.

I just finished the book that should be the next TV season, whenever that will be. No spoilers, but if anyone thought that the last season was kind of slow compared to the first seasons, don't give up, the next season should be awesome.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom