The Expanse (1 Viewer)

I'm about to start Epi. 1 of S6...

saw this post and didnt even think it had dropped.

watched it last night immediately.

Gonna watch last few of S5 to kinda find my place and rewatch S6 ep1

Most likely, it's an upcoming video game. Telltale did a set of Walking Dead games...
interesting
if we don't get a 7, 8, 9; i'd want at least a graphic novel, but i would prefer a Clone Wars meets Arcane/Riot animation style for the remaining story
somebody make that work please

The first part of this thread contains a lot of neutral ho-hum reviews of the first season. Is it worth it? Does it get great?

Thanks - how many episodes does it take to get great?
this is one of my alltime favorite shows (i think that's obvious)
but 1st season was a bit of a slog for me
the story/writing has always been there but the performances of the first season were VERY uneven and it had that canadian/sci-fi channel budget at the beginning and looked like it
the show takes epic jumps in quality in every season (but even by season 2 it's already near great)

this is one of my alltime favorite shows (i think that's obvious)
but 1st season was a bit of a slog for me
the story/writing has always been there but the performances of the first season were VERY uneven and it had that canadian/sci-fi channel budget at the beginning and looked like it
the show takes epic jumps in quality in every season (but even by season 2 it's already near great)
OK based on GMR credibility I will slog away.

Last edited:
The first season is ... weird. I watched the first episode, and then didn't watch for like a year Then one night when I coudln't find anything else I thought I'd give it another try. Glad I did. I did like the Miller character from the first two(?) seasons.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom