The Failcons are the gift that keeps on giving (1 Viewer)

I think they, like most people outside of the Saints' and Pats' fan bases, have moved on cuz the joke is one of the most beaten-to-death and unfunny things in existence. It was awesome the night of their choke and for maybe a few weeks afterward but when the punchline is the exact same thing 10,000 times in a row it loses its luster. They're a shirtty enough franchise that there's way more fruit on the tree when it comes to finding ways to make fun of them.

not sure how a Saints fan could get tired of making fun of the Falcons, but ok. To me it will never get old

I think they, like most people outside of the Saints' and Pats' fan bases, have moved on cuz the joke is one of the most beaten-to-death and unfunny things in existence. It was awesome the night of their choke and for maybe a few weeks afterward but when the punchline is the exact same thing 10,000 times in a row it loses its luster. They're a shirtty enough franchise that there's way more fruit on the tree when it comes to finding ways to make fun of them.
I couldn't disagree more. Some things are destined to live on forever.

I’m glad they kept Dimitroff and Quinn lol

They have no cap, bad offense and defense lines, and keep creating holes by letting Trufant Hooper Freeman Beasley Campbell Sambrailo go.

They have to hit on every draft pick and they’ve been missing

Our division rivals have been sabotaging themselves since they blew a 25 point lead ???

not sure how a Saints fan could get tired of making fun of the Falcons, but ok. To me it will never get old

I guess you were too lazy to read the last sentence.

I’m glad they kept Dimitroff and Quinn lol

They have no cap, bad offense and defense lines, and keep creating holes by letting Trufant Hooper Freeman Beasley Campbell Sambrailo go.

They have to hit on every draft pick and they’ve been missing

Our division rivals have been sabotaging themselves since they blew a 25 point lead ???
I’ve said it before, but I’ll say it again. 28-3 killed the Falcons as a franchise much like the four Super Bowl losses did to the Bills. That is gonna haunt Atlanta for decades.

I’ve said it before, but I’ll say it again. 28-3 killed the Falcons as a franchise much like the four Super Bowl losses did to the Bills. That is gonna haunt Atlanta for decades.
I 100% agree. They have to pretty much remove every player and coach that was on the field that day and start over because mentally it ruined them ?

I 100% agree. They have to pretty much remove every player and coach that was on the field that day and start over because mentally it ruined them ?
Even after that, it’ll still haunt the Falcons. The Bills still get jokes about their SB losses and every player on the team was just a toddler or not even born at the time.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom