The Failcons are the gift that keeps on giving (1 Viewer)

I read it that they will open on 3/27.

Correct, it says closed until 3/27 meaning they will be open on 3/27. It's like saying we're closed until 8pm. Well that means at 8pm you're open so being closed until 3/27 means they will reopen on that day. They probably chose that day to avoid 3/28.

I read it that they will open on 3/27.
tenor.gif

They should wait till 4-1 to open
And they should rent a Lombardi to put in the lobby just for that day. :hihi:

Haha how have these idiots not figured this out yet? They need to hire someone just to be put in charge of 3-28 damage.

I think they, like most people outside of the Saints' and Pats' fan bases, have moved on cuz the joke is one of the most beaten-to-death and unfunny things in existence. It was awesome the night of their choke and for maybe a few weeks afterward but when the punchline is the exact same thing 10,000 times in a row it loses its luster. They're a sheetty enough franchise that there's way more fruit on the tree when it comes to finding ways to make fun of them.

I think they, like most people outside of the Saints' and Pats' fan bases, have moved on cuz the joke is one of the most beaten-to-death and unfunny things in existence. It was awesome the night of their choke and for maybe a few weeks afterward but when the punchline is the exact same thing 10,000 times in a row it loses its luster. They're a shirtty enough franchise that there's way more fruit on the tree when it comes to finding ways to make fun of them.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom