The Final Drive (1 Viewer)

FootballLady

Super Forum Fanatic
Reaction score
Can we talk about how masterful that drive was? The play calling, the execution, the use of the clock, everything was near perfect on that final possession.

I feel like you could say that about any last Brees drive in a game win or lose

Textbook drive. That's why Drew is the man. 80% completion Drew is just as awesome as deep ball Drew.

Attachments

• tenor (2).gif
    tenor (2).gif
    1.4 MB · Views: 1
That last drive really was a thing of beauty. I loved watching the Falcons defense scrambling around confused. That is coaching, but talent like Brees, Kamara and Thomas doesn't hurt either.

Did anybody notice how the offense - especially the OL - lined up with purpose on that last drive? Like they already knew the outcome of the game.

Just another epic last game drive to put on SP's C.V. Each one special though from using >8 minutes on the clock to this. Pure perfection. There was never any doubt when we won the coin toss. So satisfying!!!!

I agree FBL. It was a championship drive to end the game. I was so emotionally drained from the game (the ref's also had something to do with this) I probably didn't stop to appreciate the final drive as much as I normally would. Thanks for reminding me!

That drive was a work of art.

I agree...I told my wife..look at this...each play looks carefully planned. Not going for the big throw or play. Just march down the field and win. WHO DAT!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom