The "fire in the hole" prank (1 Viewer)

Anyone dumb enough to find such stuff humorous is too stupid to realize everyone else is smarter than them and is ready for their particular idiocy.

So everyone else is smarter and ready for their brand of humor? Just because one finds something funny does not mean one would go ahead and do it. It is stupid. It's like that on purpose. The whole idea is that something so stupid is so funny to these kids. I'm down with pranks, but not ones that hurt someone or where you are doing something illegal. Plus, it wasn't a good one to begin with. It would be funnier to go to a mall and drop liquid on someone from the 2nd floor, and it would be someone you know.

So everyone else is smarter and ready for their brand of humor? Just because one finds something funny does not mean one would go ahead and do it. It is stupid. It's like that on purpose. The whole idea is that something so stupid is so funny to these kids. I'm down with pranks, but not ones that hurt someone or where you are doing something illegal. Plus, it wasn't a good one to begin with. It would be funnier to go to a mall and drop liquid on someone from the 2nd floor, and it would be someone you know.

The prank equivalent of a "knock knock" joke

Humor that requires throwing something at an unwilling participant isn't so funny. Suppose the drive through clerk decides to throw hydrochloric acid back as a prank?

Is it funny until the acid hits or is it not funny from the start?

Is it funnier if the clerk doesn't know it is HCL?

Explain the intricacies of dumb bass humor to me.

if they had any stones, they would go yahoo some beer from the store.....

that's a prank with a prize for getting away

"Ha Ha! We're wasting all our money on drinks from fast food restaurants...we're so cool!"

we were always too stoned to do anything like that....:shrug:

Humor that requires throwing something at an unwilling participant isn't so funny. Suppose the drive through clerk decides to throw hydrochloric acid back as a prank?

Is it funny until the acid hits or is it not funny from the start?

Is it funnier if the clerk doesn't know it is HCL?

Explain the intricacies of dumb bass humor to me.

You're comparing hydrochloric acid to drink, big difference. It's the principal of "it's funnier when it happens to someone else". I'm not defending it, but it's a case of preferences. Just because you don't find it funny doesn't make it so.

You guys are actually debating over this foolishness? :covri:

You're comparing hydrochloric acid to drink, big difference. It's the principal of "it's funnier when it happens to someone else". I'm not defending it, but it's a case of preferences. Just because you don't find it funny doesn't make it so.

So its not funny if the liquid has potential to cause harm but it is funny if it is harmless soda.

So if the clerk is unharmed its funny but if the clerk trips and is injured dodging the thrown soda it ain't funny.

I got it now.

why is everyone acting like they haven't done stupid stuff before? I don't think this is funny , but I'm sure all of us have done something we think is funny, that is stupid... "Fire in the hole" isn't that funny, but stop whining about how people can get injured by this prank. It's just a prank....

So its not funny if the liquid has potential to cause harm but it is funny if it is harmless soda.

So if the clerk is unharmed its funny but if the clerk trips and is injured dodging the thrown soda it ain't funny.

I got it now.

Well, if they trip and fall avoiding the soda, then it's even funnier, tripping is a bonus in that regard. Double whammy. I'm just making this up as I go:hihi:

why is everyone acting like they haven't done stupid stuff before? I don't think this is funny , but I'm sure all of us have done something we think is funny, that is stupid... "Fire in the hole" isn't that funny, but stop whining about how people can get injured by this prank. It's just a prank....

I think this prank is cruel. These people didn't deserve to be humiliated by drinks thrown at them. Some do, but these were just random targets. This isn't like farting before exiting a crowded elevator. This is personal.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom