The Flash movie (1 Viewer)

It will hurt them. When they delayed the latest Bond movie, it was costing them millions a day or month or something like that. It cost them an extra 100 million or something like that just delaying it a year and The Flash has already cost them at least 200 mil, unless he murders someone I seriously doubt they won't release it or refilm with a new actor. They'll just eat whatever publicity comes their way and fire him after it gets released so they can try to get some of that money back.
I agree it'll probably take something catastrophic for them to not release, but the way that Miller's going, you never know.

So I just saw this about his choking incident from 2 years ago, "She said that in the moments before the video, she had spoken with Miller about scars they’d gotten in a fight and joked, “[Just] so you know, I could take you in a fight,” before telling them to meet her in the smoking section in two minutes. “I think it’s just fun and games—but then it wasn’t. All of a sudden, [they’re] on top of me, choking me, still screaming in my face if I want to fight.”

Guess this can go here

If this happened the internet would explode

They know they need a super safe casting that won’t spark even an ounce of controversy (even if it shouldn’t). Who ever they cast will be as milk toast as they come.

It just keeps on going. Zaslav really sticking to his guns on releasing the Flash, huh? Gonna be fun doing that press tour before the movie releases without the star of the show because the star is in jail somewhere. Seriously, do we think Miller is just going to stop all this and start behaving properly?

It just keeps on going. Zaslav really sticking to his guns on releasing the Flash, huh? Gonna be fun doing that press tour before the movie releases without the star of the show because the star is in jail somewhere. Seriously, do we think Miller is just going to stop all this and start behaving properly?

I want a Flash movie but no way I am paying to see this in the theater.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom