The Flash Season 2 (1 Viewer)

bonnjer

Let the Wins Count begin!
Gold VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Season Premiere had me smiling once again!

Leave it to Cisco to come up with the best line, "I think I saw it in a comic book or something." in reference to the Flash Signal. :)

Next week looks like it'll be great as well.

Season Premiere had me smiling once again!

Leave it to Cisco to come up with the best line, "I think I saw it in a comic book or something." in reference to the Flash Signal. :)

Next week looks like it'll be great as well.

I loved that line as well. Loved the opening episode. Looking forward to next week. Looking forward to the season premier of Arrow tonight!

I knew it was coming, but the Jay Garrick reveal still gave me chills.

I didn't think it would be so soon. But I'm not complaining.

So I guess we have the answer with regards to Robbie Amell's Firestorm as well. So how long before Jason makes his debut or should we expect that at some point during Legends of Tomorrow?

Great episode tonight. I like the slow build they seem to be doing with Jay and great snippet into Earth-2 (but why so soon).

And GREAT homage...

Yes, fantastic episode. We actually got to see Zoom way earlier than I thought we would. And Tony Todd as the voice? Oh yes, perfect.

The ending on Earth 2 StarLabs? More perfect.

Was a little disappointed that Jay wasn't a more seasoned speedster, but maybe they are just leaving an opening for Max Mercury? Also, with the talk of doppelgangers, why didn't they search to find an Earth 1 Garrick?

Very minor quibbles aside, this was another great episode with some really fun geek out moments.

I have a few problems with this season so far. So every week we are just gonna get a new metahuman popping through from earth-2 to kill Flash for Zoom?

Also, I guess Flash just kills everyone now. I guess thats better than locking them up in 3x3 cells without the bare necessities of a toilet or a sleeping area. Seriously are those cells even large enough to lay down in? They are like a stand up coffin.

Was a little disappointed that Jay wasn't a more seasoned speedster, but maybe they are just leaving an opening for Max Mercury? Also, with the talk of doppelgangers, why didn't they search to find an Earth 1 Garrick?

Very minor quibbles aside, this was another great episode with some really fun geek out moments.
I love The Flash. But in my view it is more of the teenager, care free, lots of stretches and pot holes because it's for teenagers show. More fantastical, just have fun.

Gotham is a roller coaster of swells and dips that all play in to eachother in one big awesome adult show.

And Arrow is delightfully in the middle.

And btw, That's not Zoom. That's the Black Flash.

That was discussed already across several sites that I venture to, that Zoom would be more of a Black Flash character in the series.

Welcome to the show, Ms Spivot.

shantel-vansanten-the-messengers-glamoholic.jpg

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom