The Flash - Season 3 (2 Viewers)

So, is he going to end up erasing this kiss from the timeline too? lol

Guess he fixed that problem.

So, who's Dr. Alchemy? Is this a new villain, or is it really Reverse Flash?

I'm not sure I like the direction Wally is taking here. He's getting too obsessed. I fear he'll end up being a bad speedster at this rate (Dr. Alchemy will probably change him).

Malfoy is Alchemy? Alchmey is Malfoy!

I really don't know and hope not because I kinda like Malfoy and it would be super obvious.

Clearly he's in line for a twist, but I think Alchemy will just be too on the nose.

Guess he fixed that problem.

So, who's Dr. Alchemy? Is this a new villain, or is it really Reverse Flash?

I'm not sure I like the direction Wally is taking here. He's getting too obsessed. I fear he'll end up being a bad speedster at this rate (Dr. Alchemy will probably change him).

I think they're DEFINITELY setting up Wally to go to Alchemy for his speed. I wouldn't be mad if they did it another way, but it makes sense dramatically, as they're showing him being willing to go to extreme, dangerous lengths to make it happen, and it would definitely add some weight if Barry had to face a powered, misguided/controlled little brother.

As for Alchemy, I also hope it's not Malfoy. Nothing wrong with him just being a guy that's good at his job and doesn't trust Barry because he senses he's not telling him something important that has to do with the husks. But again, I don't know if they'd bring in an actor of that caliber to have him just be another guy at work. It's a bit of a red herring, but right now, it's looking like it's pointing towards that twist (split personalities and all).

I do like that they got Tobin Bell (Jigsaw) to voice Alchemy. Kinda like getting Tony Todd to voice Zoom. Very distinctive sound and he certainly has the whole "menacing voice" thing going on.

I'm not sure I can even start thinking about who Alchemy is at this point. There are so many possibilities, including dopplegangers.

Not feeling the new Wells. Hopefully, he's temporary.

I'm not sure whether I want him to be the goofy guy he seems to be so far, or if I want him to be a wolf in sheep's clothing. Harry from Earth 2 is definitely coming back, so I'm guessing it'll end up being the latter. An aside to this, the new Wells marks the 4th version of the same character he's played. Reverse Flash Well, real Wells, Harry, and now new Wells. Tom Cavanagh is a beast.

Last night wasn't their best, but with 24 episodes a season, there will be filler.

I'm not sure whether I want him to be the goofy guy he seems to be so far, or if I want him to be a wolf in sheep's clothing. Harry from Earth 2 is definitely coming back, so I'm guessing it'll end up being the latter. An aside to this, the new Wells marks the 4th version of the same character he's played. Reverse Flash Well, real Wells, Harry, and now new Wells. Tom Cavanagh is a beast.

Last night wasn't their best, but with 24 episodes a season, there will be filler.

Agreed that Tom Cavanaugh is a beast. I think(hope) Earth 2 Wells becomes a regular. I think it will happen considering the Jesse /Wally shipping.

Well, hold on to your butts. This new still was released today for the episode that follows tonight's (airing on 11/15, taking a break on election night). Not really spoilers because we don't have context, and also we've speculated heavily about it since the end of episode 1.

EarBtF6.jpg

Well, hold on to your butts. This new still was released today for the episode that follows tonight's (airing on 11/15, taking a break on election night). Not really spoilers because we don't have context, and also we've speculated heavily about it since the end of episode 1.

FLA306b_0052b_FULL.jpg

This is disappointing .

Obvious twist is obvious. But oh well. Not deal breaking or anything.

I know I'm not the only person here looking forward to more of this:

killer-frost-panabaker-156701.jpg

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom