The Flash - Season 3 (1 Viewer)

I just finished it and I'm tired of all the time traveling. I don't know if that is what the Flash comic is all about, but it seems like we just keep rehashing mommy getting killed again. Then the time line changes, again. It's honestly just getting confusing.

Certainly there is time travel in the Flash comics, but it's not leaned on nearly to the degree they do on the show. Frankly, they need to put that toy back in the box for a while and have him do some other stuff. It's getting kind of played out.

About 20 minutes in and everyone in my house said they didn't want to watch it. Then it turned around. It really was a pointless part of the series. All it was was a cliffhanger.

Certainly there is time travel in the Flash comics, but it's not leaned on nearly to the degree they do on the show. Frankly, they need to put that toy back in the box for a while and have him do some other stuff. It's getting kind of played out.

I think they essentially put it to rest by his realization that he was screwing up the lives of the people around him by doing it. Him saying goodbye to his parents was him also saying goodbye to non-necessary time travel.

I think they essentially put it to rest by his realization that he was screwing up the lives of the people around him by doing it. Him saying goodbye to his parents was him also saying goodbye to non-necessary time travel.

This was the way I saw it, as well. I kinda figured Flashpoint would not last once it was known it wouldn't be part of the big crossover. I thought the episode was okay. Wish they would have explored more of the ripple effects to the Flarrowverse. I thought Matt Letscher's Reverse Flash stole the show. I can't wait see him again.

Hope you fellas are right. Time travel stuff has been a bit played. Not just with The Flash. Sooooooooo hoping meth head Iris or whatever is going on doesn't happen half or all the season.

I think that's going to be the set up that he needs to stop taking do overs to time and just start to take responsibility for it. It's interesting that Reverse Flash is now back in the mix.

I enjoyed the alt look to the timeline, and did feel they rushed it through, but I'm hoping because they're just trying to build to a point.

I wonder what's up with Iris though...

The preview for next week did have Jay lecturing Barry on all the time travel stuff.

But we're not totally done with it. We've still never seen the timeline where Barry is watching the Flash/Reverse Flash fight from the door and shakes his head at Flash not to change anything. And there are still apparently changes in this timeline, like we've seen from the Iris thing and Reverse Flash saying that everything was OK and back to normal for him, but Barry would just have to wait and see.

OK so I've been overseas since last week. Anyone know how I can watch this online from Europe??

I think Barry's recklessness with the timeline/Earth hopping is intentional on the writer'a part to set up a Crisis event, maybe not this year but in the future.

Alright, so it looks like we are finally getting Barry to realize that he needs to stop playing around with time travel.

All sorts of goodies in this episode....Jay Garrick, a slightly different Cisco, Caitlin at the end, Alchemy, Draco Malfoy. It really was a packed episode and gives us plenty of stuff to explore in upcoming shows.

Alright, so it looks like we are finally getting Barry to realize that he needs to stop playing around with time travel.

All sorts of goodies in this episode....Jay Garrick, a slightly different Cisco, Caitlin at the end, Alchemy, Draco Malfoy. It really was a packed episode and gives us plenty of stuff to explore in upcoming shows.

The scene with Caitlin... :worthy:

After seeing last night's episode, I found myself repeating in the yattiest Kennah-brah accent I could, "Brah-- Draco Malfoy's on da Flash, brah..."

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom