The Flash: Season 9 (1 Viewer)

bonnjer

Let the Wins Count begin!
Gold VIP Contributor
Reaction score
I know most, if not all, of you have checked out on this show. I am basically hate watching it, at this point. It is terrible. In this most recent episode (halfway through the 13 episode season, mind you), the Flash DID NOT APPEAR. Barry was in it for maybe a couple minutes. Once again, it was mostly the Iris show. More of less the same situation in the previous episode. After the Red Death debacle from earlier in the season, I didn't figure things could get worse. I was wrong. My son and I are still tuning in, though, as it's been our tradition for years now and we just want to see if it can get worse. We're betting it can.

I know most, if not all, of you have checked out on this show. I am basically hate watching it, at this point. It is terrible. In this most recent episode (halfway through the 13 episode season, mind you), the Flash DID NOT APPEAR. Barry was in it for maybe a couple minutes. Once again, it was mostly the Iris show. More of less the same situation in the previous episode. After the Red Death debacle from earlier in the season, I didn't figure things could get worse. I was wrong. My son and I are still tuning in, though, as it's been our tradition for years now and we just want to see if it can get worse. We're betting it can.
I think it's easily better than the last 2 seasons. 7 is their worst. 8 was a little better and 9 is easily better. To me at least.

Really hated the Red Death arc wished they made some version of Oliver Queen as Red Death instead.

This show is still on? I really wanted to like it but I can’t.

This show is still on? I really wanted to like it but I can’t.
Yep. I've been done with it a few seasons now. They gave Iris the Felicity treatment and I checked out.

Haven't watched in three or four years. It was already intolerable when I checked out. If it's somehow worse now, that's hilarious.

I thought they solved the villain problem a little too quickly. And where was Cisco? And all this time I thought Joe and Cecile were already married. 🤔
But overall, I liked it.
The actor for Cisco said he had a scheduling conflict and couldn't make it for the finale.

I do admit that I wish Cisco was in the finale, but that's it, the Arrowverse has come to an end, and from everything I've seen, the CW is done w/ superhero stuff (well, except for Superman & Lois)...

I do admit that I wish Cisco was in the finale, but that's it, the Arrowverse has come to an end, and from everything I've seen, the CW is done w/ superhero stuff (well, except for Superman & Lois)...
I wouldn't mind if HBO would take a swing at an Arrowverse reboot or something. A lot of it was pretty good in those first few seasons of Arrow, Flash and LOT. Even Supergirl wasn't half bad in the first season or two. I watched Batwoman but that could have been much better than it was. Black Lightning had some fun bits but could have been better.

I enjoyed Star Girl quite a bit, which actually surprised me. Superman and Lois is still great. I'm enjoying that still.

I wouldn't mind if HBO would take a swing at an Arrowverse reboot or something. A lot of it was pretty good in those first few seasons of Arrow, Flash and LOT. Even Supergirl wasn't half bad in the first season or two. I watched Batwoman but that could have been much better than it was. Black Lightning had some fun bits but could have been better.
Uhhh, yeah no. Let the dead dog stay where it is.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom