The Flexible Music Related YouTube Thread (1 Viewer)

The first vid I thought of sharing was Miles Fisher's cover of This Must Be the Place.

Then I got to the part where you suggested images shouldn't violate SR's TOS... and I decided against it.

I came across him accidentally during a mild Christian Bale obsession a decade ago.

Today, I can't reconcile my world-view with the subject matter of the vid, but the song is still catchy. And the video is still very clever.

I'll share these instead. I watch them regularly on repeat.

Wow Kizzy, I like DSharp, and until now I have never seen him.

:)

Here's an old favorite of mine:

I can’t explain why but this is probably my favorite music video of all time and also a top 3 song

I can't explain it either but I like it. I never heard it before now. :)

If you like that you might like this:

I'm not in this band, but I was in the band that existed before, and became this band.

This one always got me once I learned the story behind it. The verse about Bret’s best friend dieing is true. During shooting of the video, the producers played the clip of his friend during a live take. You can see Bret get emotional and he decided to leave it in rather than retake it. He stops lip-syncing and is about to cry. Starts around 2:10 mark.

That's how good I am, I will things into existence!
Ha ha :)
What's that mean?
You had a private desire unknown to me that a thread just like this was what you were seeking?
Then.....you transferred that secret and invisible desire to my brain and then I posted this thread....I posted it under the illusion it was my idea? :D:rolleyes:

Last edited:
I can’t explain why but this is probably my favorite music video of all time and also a top 3 song

This is one of my favorite (music-related) videos on YouTube. I love early Elvis Costello and the Beasties just crush this - they sound like the freakin' Attractions.

By the way, I'd be grateful if the moderator would reach out to me since I have no idea how to reach out to you.
Thank you!
When a new member posts something that matches known spam phrases or posted URL's, the system begins placing the members posts in a moderator queue for mod approval. It's an anti-spam feature that has been really helpful catching spammers that register here, which used to happen quite often. I just noticed the queue and approved your posts. I apologize for the inconvenience.

Ha ha :)
What's that mean?
You had a private desire unknown to me that a thread just like this was what you were seeking?
Then.....you transferred that secret and invisible desire to my brain and then I posted this thread....I posted it under the illusion it was my idea? :D:rolleyes:
He usually litters my drinking thread with music videos during the wee hours of the night. Now he has an actual thread dedicated to the subject.

I loved this haunting song from the first time I heard the opening piano riff. Still cuts me to the core and makes me cry.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom