The Flexible Music Related YouTube Thread (1 Viewer)

He usually litters my drinking thread with music videos during the wee hours of the night. Now he has an actual thread dedicated to the subject.
Hey now, it's not usually, I'd say at worst occasionally and at least I clean up after myself. I will admit though when I do post them it's usually because I'm drinking.

Ha ha :)
What's that mean?
You had a private desire unknown to me that a thread just like this was what you were seeking?
Then.....you transferred that secret and invisible desire to my brain and then I posted this thread....I posted it under the illusion it was my idea? :D:rolleyes:
It's funny that you ask what it means when you got about 98 percent of the way there and didn't quite stick the landing. The private desire is also unknown to me and I do all this without trying. :very-happy:

Primus has a lot of cool videos but this one is one of the best

In memory of Jimmy Seals

Youtube is great for songs, mixes, live performances and covers that will never make it to Spotify etc because of copyright issues. I use it more than other music services tbh.

Love this version of Lady Gaga's Telephone.

Better than the original.

This is a Taylor Swift song, downtempoified.

This guy takes audio clips from the Elder Scrolls games and makes badass songs out of them.

I never see this song posted anywhere and never hear it played anywhere and it puzzles me. Very underrated song. Not really my genre but I can listen to anything that's good really. Great message.

@Sailorsaint I really enjoyed this.
These lovely girls are of Polish heritage?
Cool (Poland?)landscape the director chose for the video location.
Great singing!
Yes, Polish, and assuming shot in Poland, don't know though. I thought it was a cool cover. I like seeing other cultures cover music that doesn't originate in their culture.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom