The Flexible Music Related YouTube Thread (1 Viewer)

I favor this version

If you want my feedback (maybe yes?)
I think the version you favor has a mellow and or beautiful sound to it.
IF I had heard hers ONLY I would surely say : "I really like this"....but if I personally had to choose one version over the other, I prefer the faster tempo of the original version. Sting still wins it for me. Yet I can very much see and respect your point of view.
Thanks for posting. Please continue to do so! :cool:

One of the best live performances of one of my all-time favorite songs. Nobody but Roberta Flack could ever do it justice IMHO. Beautiful.

Never get tired of hearing this one. Just a good old foot-stomping fun song!

Never get tired of hearing this one. Just a good old foot-stomping fun song!

Great choice. My personal fave from the Tucker band is below. Jethro Tull is not the only group that made the flute
a rock instrument :)

Oh Hell why not. I love music. Why not give Tull credit? You open with a piano and the solo is a kickarse flute.
Doesn't get much better than this.

I realize that Rush isn’t for everyone, but try to make it to the 3:10 mark in this video.
Just a cool little reminder that instead of fixating on problematic situations, we can (most of the time) come up with a workaround until we can come up with a proper solution.

Last edited:
I realize that Rush isn’t for everyone, but try to make it to the 3:10 mark in this video.
Just a cool little reminder that instead of fixating on problematic situations, we can (most of the time) come up with a workaround until we can come up with a proper solution.

I’m a big Rush fan, learned how to play guitar to a lot of their music….RIP Neil Peart, one of the best drummers to ever pick up the sticks…..

I’m a big Rush fan, learned how to play guitar to a lot of their music….RIP Neil Peart, one of the best drummers to ever pick up the sticks…..
Love Rush as well. Imho, the best drummer is Buddy Rich and everyone else is trying for 2nd place

I'm going to see Aldous Harding tonight at the Cat's Cradle in Carrboro, NC. I'm a big fan of hers. Beautiful music, and delightfully weird videos.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom