The Flexible Music Related YouTube Thread (3 Viewers)

This is my Oldie but Goodie contribution.

I damn near throw my back out busting a move to this groove. I do a jig around the island in the kitchen. Then run and slide down the hallway. Every single time. One of these days I will bust my arse. But I don't care.

I enjoyed this song more than a few times when i was a kid. Nice find!

This song was the beginning of my interest in New Orleans. I loved the title and lyrics that transported me and millions of others on the train ride of a lifetime.

This song was the beginning of my interest in New Orleans. I loved the title and lyrics that transported me and millions of others on the train ride of a lifetime.

This is the one that did it for me. So many NOLA legends on stage here.

The backstory and history of that song is pretty interesting (at least to me). Michael Stipe really isn't a fan of it, and where it got its name and how it was almost used at the theme song for one of the biggest sitcoms of all time adds to it.

Oh, and Kate Pierson is phenomenal.

I'm a big REM fan. This is one of my favorite songs from them, and might be my favorite video by them. It's just such a cool, laid back vibe they have going on.

My favorite REM

This is my Oldie but Goodie contribution.

I damn near throw my back out busting a move to this groove. I do a jig around the island in the kitchen. Then run and slide down the hallway. Every single time. One of these days I will bust my arse. But I don't care.

And here’s mine. One of my running songs. The lyrics are as relevant today as they were in 1971

And another

And here’s mine. One of my running songs. The lyrics are as relevant today as they were in 1971

And another

My favorite from Curtis. It's another powerful social message. A good man grows up in the hood and pushes heroin
to make money.

One of those rare occasions when the live version is better than the studio recording (IMO, of course)

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom