The folks here (1 Viewer)

tomwaits

Frontier Psychiatrist
Reaction score
Do you guys think that even if you have many disagreements with the folks here that when you meet in person you will get along and laugh and relate to everyone? That is what I have found.

For instance, Jacob, kicked my grandmother in the stomach many a time, but when I met him, he was a jolly old elf.

TPS tried to make my kids be communists and live in the gulag, but I met him and he was the best! He even gave me boudain and other so called sausages! He told me about Port O' Call and they had good burgers an potatoes.

Then there was Loose Cannon. Many a time he would call me up drunk in the middle of the night wanting to fight. I would tell him about simpler times when the grains grew wild to make beer and he would be calm.

Oh and the renegade RCS. Still unstable he is. always looking to bit the hand that feeds him (or any other hand for that matter). One day he will go into the mighty creek and never return.

I've found a lot of people who suck on the boards are actually prett ok IRL. Unfortunately, some people that are terrible remain so IRL. I couldn't imagine wanting to punch someone over teh interwebs though. :shrug:

PS Did you have beers with TPS?

Edit: Since I didn't talk about them, the people I really like on here generally turn out to be really likable in person as well.

Last edited:
I do my best not to take the rants personally even if they get personal with me. However, I'm not perfect. I met a few at the Saints/Giants game last year. Hammer can't be more like his avatar if he tried :hihi:. I met iron error and his wife, but didn't get to chat much since I was still at work at the time.

Honestly, I'm sure many of you would meet me and wonder how I can be like I am on this site, yet so different in person.

I find that if I walk into a situation where I will be meeting someone in person I know I hate from the forum, it is always in my best interest to hate them in real life as well.
That's why I always carry pepper spray and pliers.

I have met many people from the forum.. I got along with everyone... we are all bound by the term (sometimes curse) "Saints Fan"... so despite our political and moral differences... we all have something in common... WHO DAT!!

PS Did you have beers with TPS?

beersn2.gif

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom