The Future Of The NFC South (1 Viewer)

Saint Jack

Super Forum Fanatic
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
I was gonna save this after the season, but I thought why not now.
The Panthers already fired Rivera. Cam prolly won’t be in Charlotte next season and Kyle Allen isn’t a franchise QB.
The Falcons will most likely fire Quinn and Ryan isn’t what he once was and has a mere few seasons left.
Meanwhile the Bucs will continue to be the Bucs while the rest of the League continues to wonder how they pulled it off in ‘02.
How do you think the Saints stack up in the foreseeable future with Brees and possibly post Brees?

If Jameis stops being Bad Jameis, then the Bucs will be our biggest threat next season. Can't say nothing about Atlanta until I find out who the next coach is.

If Jameis stops being Bad Jameis, then the Bucs will be our biggest threat next season. Can't say nothing about Atlanta until I find out who the next coach is.
This is my thought as well, Arians was hired to cut down on Jameis' turnovers and he hasn't been able to do it this season, but if next season he can get things to click with him and protecting the Football the Bucs can be a really formidable opponent.. (if they decide to retain him)

Like you see the flashes he's throwing for 350+ yards, and 4 TDs in a lot of these games, problem is it goes along with 3 interceptions and a fumble or two.

In what world would Bad Jameis just not exist anymore?

I mean, it’s been the exact same thing for FIVE FULL SEASONS......safe to say it will never change.

He’s had everyone try and help him.
He’s had multiple coaches.

The only constant, and it’s been constant through EIGHT seasons (pro, NCAA) is that Jameis is going to Jameis.

So, the Bucs aren’t going anywhere.

In what world would Bad Jameis just not exist anymore?

I mean, it’s been the exact same thing for FIVE FULL SEASONS......safe to say it will never change.

He’s had everyone try and help him.
He’s had multiple coaches.

The only constant, and it’s been constant through EIGHT seasons (pro, NCAA) is that Jameis is going to Jameis.

So, the Bucs aren’t going anywhere.
Completely agree. There is no such thing as "Jameis vs. Bad Jameis." They are one and the same. He's just not a good QB and probably never will be.

I read they might go after Josh McDaniels lol

I can't see Arians sticking with Winston past this season. Lots of QBs available in next year's draft and in free agency.
Me neither. He's a FA after this season, isn't he? Arians is going to want a QB he can mold and they've been bad enough to actually draft a good one. And if they end up not being bad enough by just a tad, I wouldn't be surprised to see them make a huge trade up for one of the stud QBs in the draft.

There’s no signs of intelligent life on the Failcons, Panthers, and Bucs management. While the panthers/Falcons clean house, and the Bucs have the Interception King at QB, Saints still remain the top dog regardless since Payton remains as the common denominator.

Hysterically Brilliant! LMAO :potd:

It'll depend on who the Panthers and Falcons hire as head coach. Even then, I don't think they will turn those teams around for at least a season or two. If Brees comes back another year, I'd say we have a great shot at getting the NFC South title 3 years in a row.

don't let Brady replace Ryan. You know he wants those records.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom