The Future Of The NFC South (1 Viewer)

In what world would Bad Jameis just not exist anymore?

I mean, it’s been the exact same thing for FIVE FULL SEASONS......safe to say it will never change.

He’s had everyone try and help him.
He’s had multiple coaches.

The only constant, and it’s been constant through EIGHT seasons (pro, NCAA) is that Jameis is going to Jameis.

So, the Bucs aren’t going anywhere.
Exactly.

I mean, Manning went INT crazy his rookie season then figured it out. Jameis just keeps upping the interception ante. It's kind of sad because the ceiling is so high but dude just can't get out of his own way.

I think Panthers & Falcons have enough talent to continue to be formidable challengers.

The coaching changes can produce instant turn around type seasons, but I get the feeling the front offices of both teams will limit those teams.

More often than not coaching changes are bad for business because it means the organization is failing. I think this bodes well for the Saints kinda like the Patriots have been lucky with constant division opponents changing things up without much success until finally The Bills may be onto something.

Most of all Saints have 3 Solid QB’s! That is a super rare scenario that will play out over this off season and what I believe to be Taysom leading the way in 2021.

Let’s PRAY Teddy does not end up in Carolina or Tampa!!!!!!

Something I've been thinking about regarding Brees and how long he'll play. Definitely what will factor into his decision is his perception of what kind of competitive team he'll be leading. And the NFC South right now, projecting forward, screams Drew Brees and the Saints 6 division titles in a row to end his career. Which would be rather significant for his legacy, and those 3 straight 7-9 seasons will be largely forgotten by historians.

Most of all Saints have 3 Solid QB’s! That is a super rare scenario that will play out over this off season and what I believe to be Taysom leading the way in 2021.
Well 2, we have no idea what we have in Taysom at QB.

It'll depend on who the Panthers and Falcons hire as head coach. Even then, I don't think they will turn those teams around for at least a season or two. If Brees comes back another year, I'd say we have a great shot at getting the NFC South title 3 years in a row.
Already have 3, next year would be 4.

Winston is done. No way Ariens is putting his career at risk for that kid. They’ll make a move this off season. Don’t be surprised if that’s where Cam lands if they are unable to draft someone.

I think Dan Quinn has a legit shot at staying. The Failcons have gotten their act together a bit and I don’t think the players have quit on him. I’m VERY happy he is likely to stay put.

Carolina may be in a pickle without Cam. They’ll have to trade up to get a decent shot at a QB. Tua collins fall to them but he may not be ready for the start of the season. They may have to do with a veteran player for one season. Who knows, maybe they keep Cam for one more year.

As for us, it all depends on what Drew wants to do. We’re not in a good position to draft a QB. I still think Taysom gets a legit shot at being the starter unless we find some way to keep Teddy.

I was gonna save this after the season, but I thought why not now.
The Panthers already fired Rivera. Cam prolly won’t be in Charlotte next season and Kyle Allen isn’t a franchise QB.
The Falcons will most likely fire Quinn and Ryan isn’t what he once was and has a mere few seasons left.
Meanwhile the Bucs will continue to be the Bucs while the rest of the League continues to wonder how they pulled it off in ‘02.
How do you think the Saints stack up in the foreseeable future with Brees and possibly post Brees?

Bucs had a very good team from ‘97-2002, their super bowl win wasn’t some fluke. Their defense littered with pro bowlers and Hall of Famers got old, that’s all. Nice backhanded compliment, though. As if the Saints have always had dominant teams.

Winston is done. No way Ariens is putting his career at risk for that kid. They’ll make a move this off season. Don’t be surprised if that’s where Cam lands if they are unable to draft someone.

I think Dan Quinn has a legit shot at staying. The Failcons have gotten their act together a bit and I don’t think the players have quit on him. I’m VERY happy he is likely to stay put.

Carolina may be in a pickle without Cam. They’ll have to trade up to get a decent shot at a QB. Tua collins fall to them but he may not be ready for the start of the season. They may have to do with a veteran player for one season. Who knows, maybe they keep Cam for one more year.

As for us, it all depends on what Drew wants to do. We’re not in a good position to draft a QB. I still think Taysom gets a legit shot at being the starter unless we find some way to keep Teddy.

Hate to do this, but have to give it for Quinn. It was clear his team quit on him, but somehow he made a few coaching changes, changed his attitude some and turned this team around in mid-season. That win yesterday in SF was a real gut check for ythe Falcons and they came through. Love them for that - lol. I can only wonder what Matt Ryan's career would look like with SP, Andy Reid or BB as his head coach instead of the psycho coaches who ruined his confidence early in his career. Ryan has talent!

Hate to do this, but have to give it for Quinn. It was clear his team quit on him, but somehow he made a few coaching changes, changed his attitude some and turned this team around in mid-season. That win yesterday in SF was a real gut check for ythe Falcons and they came through. Love them for that - lol. I can only wonder what Matt Ryan's career would look like with SP, Andy Reid or BB as his head coach instead of the psycho coaches who ruined his confidence early in his career. Ryan has talent!
I never hated Ryan. I feel sorry for him.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom