The GAMBLING THREAD week 14..... (1 Viewer)

may I point out that Pa.Saint took the NINERS last week and lost 1/2 his points ..... while I gained 150 points!! He thinks he was going to every SaintsReport game this year....... while he may still lead the predict the score contest ..... he is in deep poo here in the gambling thread.......

Come on, hammer, go all in. We will beat Dallas by 15.

Frag.. you are an all-in madman!! I like to keep in the game till the last week..... I have yet to get booted before week 17..... so I will go all-in week 17...... I will see you next year! I hope you had fun with this thread while you were in it.....

Frag.. you are an all-in madman!! I like to keep in the game till the last week..... I have yet to get booted before week 17..... so I will go all-in week 17...... I will see you next year! I hope you had fun with this thread while you were in it.....

feel free to post your " I would have taken _____ for _______ points " for the final 4 weeks.. you coulda won it all if you would have taken it slow and steady.....

may I point out that Pa.Saint took the NINERS last week and lost 1/2 his points ..... while I gained 150 points!! He thinks he was going to every SaintsReport game this year....... while he may still lead the predict the score contest ..... he is in deep poo here in the gambling thread.......

WOOPS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! my bad !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! should of listened to Alex, I'll figure something out for this week and I'll be right back into it

mvtrucking @ 250 pts takes the Saints +6.5 for 100 pts.

I'm backed in a corner now Alex, I'm all in @150 takin' the Saints + 6.5

Last call for the River Front Hotel this weekend

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom