The Game Ball goes to... (1 Viewer)

cazint

Pro-Bowler
Reaction score
The New Orleans Saints fans!!!

Seriously, we owned Cowboy stadium. I could not have been more proud of my fellow fans. It seemed like we were just as loud, if not louder than the Cowgirl fans.

And even with all this, we get just about no respect, as this should have been highlighted again and again.

Drew was solid. Many other players can be named that made valued contributions. But all in all, the Game Ball for this game CLEARLY goes to the fans.

You guys are awesome!

diat150

VIP Contributor
Reaction score
I thought we could have been louder. it was probably 30-40% saints fans.

The_Alien

Very Banned
Reaction score
I live in dallas and all I read on my facebook was how the cowboys fans were complaining that the fair weather saints fans showed up for this game.

Slixtrix

Veteran Starter
Reaction score
The game ball goes to Malcolm Jenkins for STEALING that ball and TD from Roy Williams!!!

i completely agree with that statement...or maybe we should give the gameball to patrick robinson for slipping his footing and allowing roy williams to make that long run to let MJ get the strip

OP

cazint

Pro-Bowler
Reaction score
Yeah, when I heard the "Reggie" chant, that loud, in another team's stadium, I was like, "we represented."

It would hard to make a case that we do no have the best fanbase in professional FB, if not any other sporting league.

Bongzilla

Name is not what u think.
Reaction score
I live in dallas and all I read on my facebook was how the cowboys fans were complaining that the fair weather saints fans showed up for this game.

How does that even make sense? Travelling fans are by definition NOT fair weather fans.

SaintsWoman4Eva

All-Pro
Reaction score
They were out in full force today! Great job to every single Who Dat who went to that game! :plus-un2:

Marlboro Man

Super Forum Fanatic
Reaction score
i completely agree with that statement...or maybe we should give the gameball to patrick robinson for slipping his footing and allowing roy williams to make that long run to let MJ get the strip

Absolutely NO DOUBT! The hero of the game.:plus-un2:

diat150

VIP Contributor
Reaction score
the cowboys fans gave us so much crap after reggie fumbled. we had got the reggie reggie chant going around our sections, and after he fumbled they started chanting reggie reggie.

CR80

Pro-Bowler
Reaction score
Cool. For a second there I thought why the hell are the cowboy fans yelling when we made a play.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

New Orleans Saints Twitter Feed

Headlines

Top Bottom