Article The Girod Street End Zone take on the penalty disparity (2 Viewers)

Not that it makes a lick of difference. But it’s fun to scream into a void
Apparently, I already follow the officiating account. Strange that they never seem to show up in my feed. I can't recall seeing any tweets from them.

Apparently, I already follow the officiating account. Strange that they never seem to show up in my feed. I can't recall seeing any tweets from them.
I just went and looked through their feed. Funny how they showed the overturned no-call from the Carolina game but not Payton's challenge on the Cook OPI that definitely should've been overturned, isn't it?

They (NFL & Officials) will just ignore it.... Even if it's covered by every major news outlet. We know the truth sadly. But it's more just confirmation that we aren't crazy.

1) Because of a 50+ year bond with a team, a game and a city I love.
2) A great camaraderie with friends at games and on this site.
3) A dumb, blind loyalty and glimmer of hope that this can be changed and the current situation improved.

My bond with the game has deteriorated significantly - hell the game is become unrecognizable. And it's taking its toll as I realistically see myself putting it behind me one day. I never thought that'd be the case. So, yeah, I may stop watching. Just not all the way there. Yet.

Ditto, literally. Every single point applies to me, and I'm sure lots of others too.

I hope they square the bad officiating away, it's ruining a great tradition for me and countless others. The officials are a tight union and brotherhood, and it appears they are beginning to flex their muscles. They want their slice of the fame and fortune pie. In future, I think bucking officials will bring forth more and more retribution as they gain power and notoriety.

I wonder how the NFL will defend this . . .
To who? If you try to bring a lawsuit against them you're a whining fan that has nothing better to do. If, say, WWL or WVUE give it steam, New Orleans is a bunch of crybabies. Any press conference has plants who are not gonna ask anything they don't want asked, coaches and players are fined if they say anything, so exactly who do they have to answer to? They don't have to answer to anyone and a big reason why is because they have so many fans, even Saints fans, hoodwinked into thinking, "It can't be cheating because it would be leaked by now". Even Zach Strief keeps excusing it as simply incompetence.

To the people who think the NFL couldn't get away with cheating, its a vicious cycle. You think something would leak if they were cheating, but every time something leaks, you excuse it as incompetence.

It is amazing that we are the #1 seed in spite of all of this. And those two losses could have easily been wins. The Rams game Drew got hurt AND we were hosed by the scoop and score that wasn't allowed. The Falcons game was just stupid.

Here's what I think we are being set up for unfortunately. Two years ago, heartache in such an unfathomable way. Last year, heartache by something so blatant that they changed the rules because of it. This year, they want us to make it all the way just to rip our hearts out in front of the entire world.

It is amazing that we are the #1 seed in spite of all of this. And those two losses could have easily been wins. The Rams game Drew got hurt AND we were hosed by the scoop and score that wasn't allowed.

Not to mention the five OL holding penalties -- one on each starter. Versus one on the Rams OL.

One of our friends tried to coach up Larry and Scooter, but the MSM isn't having any of this. Maybe they're afraid people will expect THEM to do this next time.

Chicken bleep cowards

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom