The Good Morning/Good Night Thread (3 Viewers)

go see a doctor....you could have a respiratory infection. I ignored being sick earlier this year and ended up with pneumonia.
They listened to my lungs. They are all clear. No fever. Dry cough. No runny nose or anything like that.

I had this same crap 4x last year and every time I went to the doctor they were like "It's viral. You haven't been sick for 10 days yet so antibiotics won't help. Just drink lots of fluids and take OTC cold meds". They are totally useless.

In 2014 I ignored being sick for a week, thought I was feeling better, went to New Orleans that weekend for a trip I had already paid for and had planned for months. Felt okay (not great but good enough to go to the game) until the last night I was there and wanted to go check myself into the ER but felt so awful that I was afraid that if I did, I would probably be admitted and I didn't want to be stuck in the hospital in NOLA where I don't know many people and have nobody to come visit me. Forced myself to make it back to Texas the next day. Called my doctor from the airport in New Orleans and they told me to go straight to urgent care as soon as I landed.

I had pneumonia. This isn't pneumonia.

They listened to my lungs. They are all clear. No fever. Dry cough. No runny nose or anything like that.

I had this same crap 4x last year and every time I went to the doctor they were like "It's viral. You haven't been sick for 10 days yet so antibiotics won't help. Just drink lots of fluids and take OTC cold meds". They are totally useless.

In 2014 I ignored being sick for a week, thought I was feeling better, went to New Orleans that weekend for a trip I had already paid for and had planned for months. Felt okay (not great but good enough to go to the game) until the last night I was there and wanted to go check myself into the ER but felt so awful that I was afraid that if I did, I would probably be admitted and I didn't want to be stuck in the hospital in NOLA where I don't know many people and have nobody to come visit me. Forced myself to make it back to Texas the next day. Called my doctor from the airport in New Orleans and they told me to go straight to urgent care as soon as I landed.

I had pneumonia. This isn't pneumonia.

yeah that sucks

well if your witch doctor needs a sacrificial victim, he would be doing me a favor.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom