The Graham Grudge Game (1 Viewer)

I never wanted to harbor any ill will towards Jimmy Graham. He was such an awesome lights out TE for the Saints during his time in New Orleans and even he said that he never wanted to play for anyone other than Drew Brees.

I don't blame him for getting traded as it wasn't like he asked for that or anything; but what really soured me was his tweet saying players should thank God they're released from the Saints. As a fan I really felt like that was a cheap shot kicking us while we were down after another 7-9 season. Just a shame really. He's a great physical talent and I wish nothing but the best for him personally but I really REALLY hope the otherwise inept Saints defense can shut him down on Sunday.

I do wonder if enough of the crowd remembers or knows about this for him to get some boos. I don't think he would otherwise - he hasn't said anything else about the Saints (should be interesting to hear his media comments this week) and it wasn't his choice to get sent to another team. I remember when Shockey came back with the Panthers he got booed, but I think that was because he had acted like a child during our first game with them (allegedly flipping off our sideline as I recall?) Of course Horn got booed with the Falcons. Other returning Saints in recent years like Fujita and Meachem did not get a bad reception. Should be interesting.

Seattle Graham is not even close to Saints Graham.

He's still really good and really dangerous though.

They also have Lockette and Baldwin (who plays angry like Steve Smith).
This is a huge challenge for our embattled defense.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom