The Graham Grudge Game (1 Viewer)

Great Dane

He who dares wins
Reaction score
We finally get to see Graham play again, albeit for the enemy. Some team members on our defense have never played against a stud TE like Graham before. Even when he was here (in training camp/practise) Graham had his ways with our defense. He will play with a chip on his shoulder and punish us. He will win 1-on-1 against our LB's and CB's. I forecast 7 rec's for 88 yards and 2 TD's. This will be a bad match up for our defense

Kenny Vaccaro will knock him on his *** a few times. The key to beating graham is just being physical as heck with him at the line. If we of all teams do not know that and let him run wild, then we are as dumb as all the negative nancies say we are.

I personally do not think he goes off on us

He's on pace for yet another 1000+ yard season and people still parrot that all you have to do is hit him and he turns to mush. Good luck with that.

He's on pace for yet another 1000+ yard season and people are still parrot that all you have to do is hit him and he turns to mush. Good luck with that.

It sure seems like he turned to mush as soon as Aqib Talib, Thomas Davis & Richard Sherman were physical with him at the line when he was with us.

It sure seems like he turned to mush as soon as Aqib Talib, Thomas Davis & Richard Sherman were physical with him at the line when he was with us.

This.

He WAS a stud TE, when he played in the Payton offense with Drew. 'Nuff said there.

And our biggest problem of all will be Wilson. Any lesser of a QB on that team the past coupla years, and you'd have the NFC's version of the Houston Texans.

Never played against somebody like Graham? What about Olsen? He's much better in my opinion.

Olsen didn't get a TD, but he almost had 100 yards against us.

Jimmy will be a match up problem. Add that with our issues stopping the run, we're in for a long day.

I never wanted to harbor any ill will towards Jimmy Graham. He was such an awesome lights out TE for the Saints during his time in New Orleans and even he said that he never wanted to play for anyone other than Drew Brees.

I don't blame him for getting traded as it wasn't like he asked for that or anything; but what really soured me was his tweet saying players should thank God they're released from the Saints. As a fan I really felt like that was a cheap shot kicking us while we were down after another 7-9 season. Just a shame really. He's a great physical talent and I wish nothing but the best for him personally but I really REALLY hope the otherwise inept Saints defense can shut him down on Sunday.

Let me know when one of those guys suit up for us. Until then, I'm pretty sure Jimmy won't be turning to mush against a defense that's ranked 30th against the pass.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom