The great TV shows you're probably not watching thread (1 Viewer)

(ALMOST) Finding BigFoot. This show/group is comedic gold. If they ever find one or one finds them; these numbnuts are gonna lose control of their bowels and run screaming through the woods. I love this show.

Bobo and Renae are my two favorite TV personalities today. They both kinda resemble Sasquatches (Bigfeet?) with less hair.... This and Ancient Aliens are the two shows I will watch whenever they are on just for the unintentional comedy.

Once Upon a Time. Clever and engaging writing. Hot evil queen.

once-upon-a-time-eq-01.jpg

Last edited:
Louie on FX is one of the better shows on TV right now, IMO. I think it is somewhat known because of Louis C.K. but it isn't remotely as popular as it should be.

Ill plus one Louie - its one of those shows that's brilliant but hard to understand why
at first it seems like a derivative of the 1st Seinfelds (it is actually) - but it winds up being so much more

Fringe, series just ended like 3 weeks ago after 5 seasons, that was an amazing show if you liked Xfiles with a CSI and prisonbreak mix.

Archer - hands down the most hilarious show on right now.

Community - Best major network show no one watches. Smart show about dumb people unlike the more popular Big Bang Theory which is a dumb show about smart people. It returns Thursday night. Join in while it lasts.

The League - It still amazes me how few people are aware of this show. Basically everything on FX is gold.

The League - It still amazes me how few people are aware of this show.

I am a huge the League fan. the 1st season was gold. But while they do have a great episode here and there the show has slowly gone down hill every season.

Basically everything on FX is gold
dang near. SoA,Justified,Archer,Louie,Americans. FX is pretty $

I am a huge the League fan. the 1st season was gold. But while they do have a great episode here and there the show has slowly gone down hill every season.

they have slowly gotten away from the Fantasy Football aspect and more to characters..
it seems some shows don't even mention FF at all anymore..
but I still find it very entertaining than anything on the usual networks..

Sent from my Samsung Infuse using Tapatalk 2
Who Dat!

Archer - hands down the most hilarious show on right now.

Community - Best major network show no one watches. Smart show about dumb people unlike the more popular Big Bang Theory which is a dumb show about smart people. It returns Thursday night. Join in while it lasts.

The League - It still amazes me how few people are aware of this show. Basically everything on FX is gold.

Archer is freakin' hilarious.

I second archer as funniest. Missing from the top quality fx line up: wilford. It took a little.time to.grow onme though.

Its always sunny, the league,

From a dramatic standpoint showtime is giving hbo a run for their money. Dexter and homeland are both awesome.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom