The great TV shows you're probably not watching thread (1 Viewer)

WILFRED - Must for all that like pot and or dogs/hot neighbors.

CHILDRENS HOSPITAL - Insane. Rob Corddry.

PARTY DOWN - Hilarious and lots of T&A.

TESTEES - Testees - pilot episode (Kenny Hotz) on Vimeo

Todd Margaret is fantastic. Shame it didn't go on.

Eastbound and Down, Community, Parks and Rec, Workaholics, Kroll Show, Arrested Development, Breaking Bad....

I'm sure I will think of more.

I love the sitcom The Neighbors on Friday nights, but I think I'm the only one.

Derek - another Ricky Gervais show on the BBC. Season 1 is on Netflix. But this show is very different from The Office and Extras. He plays a maybe-autistic type guy who works at an old-folks home. It's hard to describe and make it sounds appealing, but I can assure it's funny and heartwarming.

I can't watch Archer without seeing Coach McGuirk:

McGuirk1.jpg

The Neighbors is pretty funny. Wilfred also (my wife hates it), and I've been watching Rake - which I really enjoy.

Otherwise, I don't really watch TV. A coworker has recommended the following to me: "Space Janitors", "Awake" and "Continuum", all on Netflix. I'll get to them eventually.

CHILDRENS HOSPITAL - Insane. Rob Corddry.

PARTY DOWN - Hilarious and lots of T&A.

TESTEES - Testees - pilot episode (Kenny Hotz) on Vimeo

Todd Margaret is fantastic. Shame it didn't go on.

Eastbound and Down, Community, Parks and Rec, Workaholics, Kroll Show, Arrested Development, Breaking Bad....

I'm sure I will think of more.

Party Down :9:

Really great show that a lot of people don't seem to know about. Only lasted two seasons, but has a ridiculous cast.

Vikings on history channel

black sails I think thats from stars.

The Americans fx?

3 of the best 5 series running now

I always enjoy this show. I'm not sure how they got Elijah Wood on the show, but he is good and the guy who plays Wilfred is both a good writer and actor.

The Neighbors is pretty funny. Wilfred also (my wife hates it), and I've been watching Rake - which I really enjoy.

Otherwise, I don't really watch TV. A coworker has recommended the following to me: "Space Janitors", "Awake" and "Continuum", all on Netflix. I'll get to them eventually.

the sad thing is awake was cancelled and that show was really really good

Boss and Spartacus(both on Starz) were really, really good. Kelsey Grammer was fantastic, too bad they only made 2 seasons.

The Americans fx?

Growing up in the 80's and living through the end of the Cold War, this show really interested me, but I never knew which channel it was on and I missed the first season. I'll have to see if it's streaming somewhere so I can catch up.

guess I'll be checking out fargo tonight. premiers on fx.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom