The great TV shows you're probably not watching thread (1 Viewer)

superchuck500

tiny changes
VIP Subscribing Member
VIP Contributor
Diamond VIP Contributor
Reaction score
With so many networks and TV options these days, I'm sure some good shows go largely unnoticed by most of us. If you know of a show that's really good but on an obscure network or time that most of us probably don't watch - let us know.

One show that I really like that I doubt most people are aware of is Feherty, on the Golf network. It is basically a one-hour interview show hosted by David Feherty - N. Ireland professional golfer and commentator for CBS. The show is a hit beyond the confines of the Golf network precisely because Feherty's personality and interview style are so entertaining and make this show transcend both your expectations and it's setting on the Golf network. I think he's absolutely hilarious and the show is shot and produced in high quality (in the sort of Top Gear vein).

Many of the shows' subjects are golfers and if you're not into golf, that might not be as interesting. But often, the subjects are not from the golf world (e.g. Bill Clinton, Samuel L. Jackson, Tony Romo, Charles Barkley). It remains, however, Feherty's style, humor and intellect that drive the show and IMO make it highly entertaining. Check it out on Golf network. Sometimes they run marathons, so look for an interesting subject on the show and DVR it. You'll enjoy.

A.N.T Farm, Jessie, Austin & Ally, Kickin' It, and Pokemon.
I'm gonna go hang myself now, peace. :covri:

A.N.T Farm, Jessie, Austin & Ally, Kickin' It, and Pokemon.
I'm gonna go hang myself now, peace. :covri:
My 3y/o daughter's favorite show... :ezbill:

Archer by one of the makers of Frisky Dingo
My wife loves Misfits (Uk) I liked it
Had a strong recommend for the UK Life on Mars but I haven't been able to locate it yet

(ALMOST) Finding BigFoot. This show/group is comedic gold. If they ever find one or one finds them; these numbnuts are gonna lose control of their bowels and run screaming through the woods. I love this show.

(ALMOST) Finding BigFoot. This show/group is comedic gold. If they ever find one or one finds them; these numbnuts are gonna lose control of their bowels and run screaming through the woods. I love this show.

I haven't watched it, but my 10 year old daughter has it on season pass on 1 of my DVRs. She loves it. Not sure if she watches for the comic relief like you do or if she is actually hoping they find Bigfoot or both.

I guess I should ask her. :scratch:

"Jessie" may be the most casually racist show on TV. Whether or not the creators are aware of this is a question only they can answer, of course.

Super chuck, I apologize for not sticking to the subject, but I had to get it off my chest. :hihi:

I don't really watch tv outside of sports, shows with my kids, and the occassional movie with my wife. Some of the shows mentioned do sound interesting, though.

Enlightened on HBO is pretty great. I know it is on HBO, but it seems to be flying under the radar. Season 2 just started about a month ago.

Louie on FX is one of the better shows on TV right now, IMO. I think it is somewhat known because of Louis C.K. but it isn't remotely as popular as it should be.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom