The greatest kicker Payton has ever seen (1 Viewer)

He kicked low and no one blocked? Either way Lutz doesn’t know how to kick high and McMahon is plain cancer

special teams has been terrible for 10 years, but its been Lutz's fault the whole time

Payton has to ******* fire McMahon by the end of this damn game! This is ******* ridiculous man! Idgas if it's the kickers fault the special teams "coach" should not be allowed on the god damn plane back home...this is ******* getting stupid now man!

It's not just the kicking.
Our guys on ST have been doing dumb stuff all year.
It's embarrassing, and there is no way I would stand for this incompetence as a boss.

If Sean can't pull the trigger and fire this slouch, then he deserves to fired himself. You are losing games because of this.

That's just common sense.

Definitely on McMahon.

Did anybody else notice the entire right side of the line just get decimated? It was like the Saints didn't even know the ball was hiked. It's beyond embarrassing now. I sit here watching the game saying "this will be blocked" and BAM. How many passes does he get.

The protection is horrible. Not the kickers fault.

Not this time. That kick was crazy low. As a matter of fact most of them are and game film shows it. I mean it's still the coaches fault for going with a kid who kicks from that low but it is what it is now.

The protection is horrible. Not the kickers fault.
Look, it's both.

McMahon is beyond mediocre, but we never had this many blocks in the past. It's the low trajectory combined with the fact that they can't adjust the blocking scheme to protect the low kicks.

All of this leads back to the same decision maker.

It's not just the kicking.
Our guys on ST have been doing dumb stuff all year.
It's embarrassing, and there is no way I would stand for this incompetence as a boss.

If Sean can't pull the trigger and fire this slouch, then he deserves to fired himself. You are losing games because of this.

That's just common sense.

I feel like ultimately it comes down to Payton. Maybe just my opinion, but don't think we will be a contender until we get a new head coach. Being a head coach is a lot more than being a good playcaller. It's making tough decisions and it seems like it's not working right now(or the last couple of years). Ugh

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom