The Greatest Rock and Roll Band to Ever........Ever.......Ever Assemble May tour in 2014 (2 Viewers)

I think I appreciate them more because they were slightly before my time so I could go back and enjoy it on my own. Had I been old enough to have to here every Mullet in the High School parking lot blasting it, I think I would have been to sick of it to appreciate it.

side note: does anyone else remember when the local classic rock radio station decided to reform their format and they played the song "Rock and Roll" on repeat for 3 days while they took suggestions on what else they should play?:yuck:

I do, as best as I can remember, the DJ's were not happy about the change and had locked the door and were playing the song as protest.

I do, too. I just happened to be down there in the midst of that memorable experience. Anyway, the story I heard was that the D.J.'s were "doing penance" for getting away from "true" Rock-n-Roll {Three Our Fathers, three Hail Marys, and three days of "Rock and Roll", I guess...}

Anyway, Purvis, since you mentioned it in a previous comment, here ya go (just in case your 8-track copy is too worn out to play anymore ;) ) This is definitely in my top five of favorite albums EVER! Every damn song is just fantastic, I think.

SPIRIT -Twelve Dreams of Dr. Sardonicus (1970)[full album] - YouTube

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/358hm7rugyI" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom