The Greatest Rock and Roll Band to Ever........Ever.......Ever Assemble May tour in 2014 (1 Viewer)

Yeah, they're going to do plenty of rocking and rolling.

31-07-10-11-54-27-1.jpg

3450737675_7092d25965.jpg

They did a reunion a couple of years back in London and apparently it was quite good.

I saw Page and Plant in concert in 1998 and they played a few Zeppelin songs... thought they still had it then.

Everyone has their preferences, but IMO, Led Zep is a blues band, not a rock band, there songs have been played to death on album rock stations for decades. I lost interest in them last century.

For those who are still fans, i hope the tour and you enjoy it.

Everyone has their preferences, but IMO, Led Zep is a blues band, not a rock band, there songs have been played to death on album rock stations for decades. I lost interest in them last century.

No. You're just wrong here. Rock and Roll descended from a variety of different music genres, including country, blues, Gospel, and bluegrass.

Blues definitely played a significant influence in what they did, but a pure blues band, they were not.

Obviously Zep produced plenty of songs which definitely cannot be considered just pure "blues."

No. You're just wrong here. Rock and Roll descended from a variety of different music genres, including country, blues, Gospel, and bluegrass.

Blues definitely played a significant influence in what they did, but a pure blues band, they were not.

Obviously Zep produced plenty of songs which definitely cannot be considered just pure "blues."

Oh come on. Achilles last stand is a straight blues.

Ok, I'm just trolling.

imo, listening to Zepplin brings me back to the times growing up when Zepplin, Heart, Cheap trick etc. were the bands to listen too.

The laser light shows at the Abalon Theater in Algiers Point. Hanging out on the levee, drinking til whenever with a group of friends. Looking at the album cover to discover some "secret" or hidden message.

Thats what music is supposed to do. Be meaningful to the listener.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom