The Grey Goose is Loose (1 Viewer)

Nah just the weekend specials at Roberto's riverroad.

The octagenarians didn't seem to appreciate my top down with MISSIO's KDV blaring tho.

NSFW language warning...

I bet during the soft parts, they were all “aww this is nice” and then boom - a mother forking kick drum :ylsuper:

I drank enough over the past week to kill a small goat. It wasn't intentional....just too many social events going on. Going to try to give my liver another small break until football starts. Passing the torch to Snoopy.

I drank enough over the past week to kill a small goat. It wasn't intentional....just too many social events going on. Going to try to give my liver another small break until football starts. Passing the torch to Snoopy.

Wife and I have been a bit anti-social lately. Hopefully, when I start this new job, we'll get out more...and drink a little.

I live vicariously through these Friday night threads. :9:

But we can has Sunday football this weekend!

Wife and I have been a bit anti-social lately. Hopefully, when I start this new job, we'll get out more...and drink a little.

I live vicariously through these Friday night threads. :9:

It would have been in my best interest to go out tonight and partake in Tuesday and Wednesday night threads but here we are.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom