The guy I think would fit perfectly with us next year (1 Viewer)

Reaction score
I think the Chiefs will cut Jamaal Charles. He does best on 12-15 touches. That's all we give to our Rb anyway and he can catch. If he's cut and we can trade Ingram for something I think we get a better player for less money. I know it's speculation and he's coming off an injury. Just predicting something that could happen

I think the Chiefs will cut Jamaal Charles. He does best on 12-15 touches. That's all we give to our Rb anyway and he can catch. If he's cut and we can trade Ingram for something I think we get a better player for less money. I know it's speculation and he's coming off an injury. Just predicting something that could happen

Why do you think that they will cut him?

Let's just draft Christian McCaffery if we're that in need of a "Scat Back". Jamaal Charles is soooo injury plagued, it wouldn't really be worth the roster spot.

I'd rather they spend their money on defense and O-line upgrades

Love him, have to see the price and health and if we don't draft Fournette

I understand where you are coming from however, my opinion is that the Saints draft and/or groom younger, cheaper players. Like stated above, I'd hate to see a CJ Spiller version 2.0.

There's a younger, healthier version of Jamaal Charles in the draft this year: Alvin Kamara, University of Tennessee. He could possibly still be there in the 3rd round.

I love kamara's game.

And the Chiefs have Tyreke Hill.....they are set for return men for a long time.

That makes no sense at all. Trade a 26 yr. old RB for a 30 yr. old RB with a history of knee problems???

Will someone please throw a penny at it to make it stop!!!...........:covri:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom