The Hangover III (1 Viewer)

Hard to believe you didn't like the 2nd one since they were pretty much the same movie just based in Thailand.

I was the same way. I enjoyed the first one, I didn't make it through the second. I think the fact the second was the same movie was the problem.

I liked both of them and I can't wait to see this one.

I was the same way. I enjoyed the first one, I didn't make it through the second. I think the fact the second was the same movie was the problem.

Having been to Thailand many times, I picked up on so many little things that folks missed. Believe it or not, the went to great links to include little specifics about the area. I've watched it 3 times and keep picking up hidden jokes. Whoever did that movie was a party animal in Thailand.

Having been to Thailand many times, I picked up on so many little things that folks missed. Believe it or not, the went to great links to include little specifics about the area. I've watched it 3 times and keep picking up hidden jokes. Whoever did that movie was a party animal in Thailand.

I'll bite.. fill us in.

I'll be watching this one because John Goodman, that's why

Maybe hidden jokes was the wrong working. More like attention to detail. I kept seeing little details that I've seen on the streets there.

Aren't those things stereotypically associated with Thailand?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom