The Hard Truth About Drew (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I count production, because there's 2 sides of the ball with entirely different rosters for each side. Just curious, if Brees won every game 12-10 from here on out, would you still be acting like it's just about wins?
That would be correct if he didn't turn the ball over I would be fine with him winning 10 to 12

That would be correct if he didn't turn the ball over I would be fine with him winning 10 to 12
Turnovers? He has only 1 more int in only 20 less attempts. He moves the ball down the field better and doesn't get stuck into plays that are dead before they're snapped. Bridgewater is good, but he's nowhere near Brees right now. Brees is the most accurate QB (again) this year, out of QB's with over 150 attempts. His passer rating is also 6 points higher than Bridgewater. Even his YPA is higher.

There's no sane reason to bench Drew Brees.

Turnovers? He has only 1 more int in only 20 less attempts. He moves the ball down the field better and doesn't get stuck into plays that are dead before they're snapped. Bridgewater is good, but he's nowhere near Brees right now. Brees is the most accurate QB (again) this year, out of QB's with over 150 attempts. His passer rating is also 6 points higher than Bridgewater. Even his YPA is higher.

There's no sane reason to bench Drew Brees.
I don't believe in Bridgewater you brought up Bridgewater I was just telling you what he did when he was a starter I would like to see Taysom Hill get more playing time at the quarterback position other than coming in and doing a quarterback run

I don't believe in Bridgewater you brought up Bridgewater I was just telling you what he did when he was a starter I would like to see Taysom Hill get more playing time at the quarterback position other than coming in and doing a quarterback run
lol, okay. Maybe after Brees retires he'll get his shot.

I'm not talking shirt with my fingers. That's what ur doing. Just trying to help. Ur making urself look very ignorant. It's hard to comprehend ur nonsense
I'm not talking shirt with my fingers. That's what ur doing. Just trying to help. Ur making urself look very ignorant. It's hard to comprehend ur nonsense
First off I don't remember asking anyone to help me punctuating my sentences so with that you have a good night sir

Posts like this without punctuation are better when read in “Boomhauer”’s voice from King of the Hill.

Naw bro its football any given sunday. We beat the falcons when they went to the superbowl and we wer traaaaaaaaaaasssshhhhhh. Any team 8-2 is good saints lose 2 more out of 6 is a great record at 12 - 4. And i feel some tyoe of way ibwatch brees this dude been a professional. He treats everyone equal dude had some of the worste defense in history and never complain. I dont care if he throw like a grandma he my qb and greatest to me of all time. Whole thread disrespectful

:potd:

He threw a 30 yard on the money ball to Cook in the end zone. The OP is wrong , now can he sling it consistently like he once did no . I worried about that but we’ll be fine I think the Saints are playing it smart this year and will wait to open it up ! Why use it up and end up in a similar situation as last year Super Bowl or bust we have 9 -10 games left relax people

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom