The Hard Truth About Drew (4 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Brees can't throw an NFL 15 yard out. We saw it on 2 plays in a row where he lobbed the ball to the sideline. He can't throw the ball down the field unless a guy is open by 10 yards. He doesn't trust himself to get it there, and he won't even try. When we crucify our receivers we need to remember this. Some WRs have to run routes more than 15 yards down the field on any given play. But they won't be getting thrown to because of Drew's arm strength.

By the time we get to the playoffs, some team will shut down the short passes and the run, and we won't be able to take advantage on 15 yards and deeper opportunities. And then if the defense doesn't carry us, we will be out again.
I’m going to say this in a crude but hopefully acceptable kind of way. I’ve had kidney stones and if you haven’t the God bless you. But there is a procedure called a basket removal that’s every bit as painful as it sounds. I would trust Drew doing this procedure on me from 30+ yards more than anyone else I know. So chill out smoke some really good weed and if it’s that good hook me up with your guy so I can get some.

I wonder if Drew had any passes over 20 yards today? I didn't get to watch the game. only got to keep up with it on line.

I wonder if Drew had any passes over 20 yards today? I didn't get to watch the game. only got to keep up with it on line.
Definitely. No bombs per se, but very accurate on the intermediate throws. He had 1 deep attempt to Thomas where the coverage was good and the throw didn't let MT make a play. But the coaches weren't going to let Brees do 7 step drops and sit back there on long developing routes against the 49er d-line. And Drew was terrific

Drew Brees projections over 16 games would be 4,800 yards with 39 TDs, 9 Ints.

The 109.6 QB rating would only be behind the 2011 and 2018 seasons.

The completion % only behind last year's record setting season.

His QB rating will end up near his record high of 115.7 by season's end.

And yet we have the QB and coach to put up monster numbers. So if you are right, so what. There have been much worse QBs to win Super Bowls. Brees is elite. If he is limited, then that says a great deal about how successful he still is with these limitations.

And yet we have the QB and coach to put up monster numbers. So if you are right, so what. There have been much worse QBs to win Super Bowls. Brees is elite. If he is limited, then that says a great deal about how successful he still is with these limitations.
Correct, but he's showing no limitations.

He just scored 6 TDs on a historically great NFL defense.

Brees can't throw an NFL 15 yard out. We saw it on 2 plays in a row where he lobbed the ball to the sideline. He can't throw the ball down the field unless a guy is open by 10 yards. He doesn't trust himself to get it there, and he won't even try. When we crucify our receivers we need to remember this. Some WRs have to run routes more than 15 yards down the field on any given play. But they won't be getting thrown to because of Drew's arm strength.

By the time we get to the playoffs, some team will shut down the short passes and the run, and we won't be able to take advantage on 15 yards and deeper opportunities. And then if the defense doesn't carry us, we will be out again.
How STUPID you must feel now , Someone should always be filtering your posts LOL

Simply Put: If you as a Team, Coach, Fan, Whatever, GET A Drew Brees; YOU HOLD ONTO TO HIM UNTIL THE WHEELS CLEARLY FALL OFF!!!

Drew has years remaining!! YEARS!!!!

Pro Tip:
Drew wears #9 because he LOVES Ted Williams...learn about Ted Williams and you should get a clue about how long Drew will play & how much Drew wants to accomplish!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom