The health of our starting Offensive Line is the key to to the season (1 Viewer)

Recent history tells us that it comes down to one player... Terron Armstead... we average like a TD less per game when he doesn't play/start (Edit: I have been corrected, we average 10 points less per game when he's out - OOF!).... that's how good he is and how much he means to our O-line's success.

Last edited:
There's no "I" in Terron. :9:

Or Armstead for that matter. :scratch:

My apologies. I meant that he was playing hurt, as were Peat and I believe Unger as well. Also I was referring to all the time he missed.

I definitely didn’t make my point clearly. A habit of mine I think lol.

No worries, after your clarification....I agree with you completely....

Recent history tells us that it comes down to one player... Terron Armstead... we average like a TD less per game when he doesn't play/start.... that's how good he is and how much he means to our O-line's success.

Yeah, I did a writeup about this on the 2017 season. It was actually like almost 10 points a game if memory serves and our rushing game yardage totals are cut by almost half when he didn't play that year....I'm going to do a 2018 breakdown I think, hopefully get it out today....Cheers

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom