The Hearthstone App Thread (1 Viewer)

St. Widge

Socially Distant
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Because I'm not curmudgeonly, I give you the new and improved Hearthstone App thread. This is the place to talk about whodatfever's favorite Pokemon ripoff called Hearthstone. This App has stolen his fancy App loving heart. So, please be kind and make sure that you only talk about Apps in this thread, specifically the Hearthstone App.

Please do not discuss Ingress in this thread. If you do, I may be forced to have this thread turned into a second thread about Ingress.

In addition, please do not bash on whodatfever's home town of Kenner, LA. He loves Kenner and it wounds him when you speak ill of it.

Further, any suggestions that whodatfever does not love Christmas and/or hates Christmas will not go over well with him. He is sensitive and prone to crying fits.

Finally, show tunes. Whodatfever loves show tunes, including both movie versions of Grease. But, really, any show tune will do. As such, please do not make fun of show tunes, Grease, Grease 2, or The Muppets in this thread.

Thanking you in advance for respecting whodatfever's sensitivities,

Widge

5x8y8o.gif

Uproar, I don't mind the personal attacks and most of what he says is true, but he keeps calling it an app. That sticks in my craw. So I'm letting he and Buzd hijack this thread like they did the other one. We just have to mention another subject.

Is anyone excited about the new Warlords of Draenor expansion that dropped today?

Uproar, I don't mind the personal attacks and most of what he says is true, but he keeps calling it an app. That sticks in my craw. So I'm letting he and Buzd hijack this thread like they did the other one. We just have to mention another subject.

Is anyone excited about the new Warlords of Draenor expansion that dropped today?

Serious question... Can it be purchased from itunes, or the google 'play' store for Android platforms?

?

**Edit... I seem to remember it being free to play, but pay to win? So... Can it be downloaded from the iTunes, or Google Play store for free, and then can you purchase gems, diamonds, credits, game bux, acorns, meatballs, or some other fake currency to further your game prowess?

The PC game "Hearthstone" will be ported, in full, to android tablets December 2014.

**Edit... I seem to remember it being free to play, but pay to win?

Maybe this will answer your question:

Tchcaphr said:
Hearthstone more like barfstone because this game makes me barf because i have an allergy to collectible card apps its very strange but true thats life i guess but n general this game is fine like two out of five or something soill give it cive out of five bcause i have a barf fetish which this satisfies with my allergic reaction and also with the new naxxramas card dludge belcher who is also incidentially a very useful card which is a problem because its locked behind a paywall so i guess you could say this app is paay to win but money makes the world go round as the saying goes so theres nothing wrong with that or with the fact that there is no trading in this trading card app because itll be just like the tf2 f2p model where everyone scams and is bad in general thats why they call barfstone a collectible card game and not atteaing card app so in short ill rate it 3 stars plus the 2 stars from earlier for a total of 4 stars app of the year edition collectors edition digital premium pack for the new wii u. And for the first time eve experience touch control technology

22 million people play this mistake. Thank God for Buzd and Anita. I'll keep playing Bejeweled Blitz instead.

Worst thread in VG history. If the powers that be don't like it, don't post it.

No hearthstone anymore kids. Thank you to those that posted support early. Go elsewhere.

Thanks for the memories.

You seem a bit moody today. Any chance you have low testosterone levels?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom