The Hearthstone App Thread (1 Viewer)

Assuming you have Malganis then:

Sylvanus, Alex, Troggzor and Rag go with that deck well but on an outer play, Ysera. She's a witch. Post your decklist and that might help.

Personally, Lorewalker Cho just ruins Mage and Paladin. It might as well have taunt. But it's more distracting than functional.

I don't have much, Naxx legendaries along with Captin Greenskin and Toshley I got from packs are my only legendaries.

I just run a Zoolock lock, or any of the aggro decks for dailies. I'd like to start building a Handlock deck to try and improved in ranked play.

Undertaker x 2, Harvest Golem x 2, Loot Horder x 2, dancing swords x 2, knife jugger x 2.. basically i'm set up for aggro, and I want to change gears for higher ranks.

I got the Giants first cause they were reasonably crafted. But Actually dropping 1600 dust (considering how long it took to save) for Jaraxxus who is lock exclusive is giving me 2nd throughts and I am pretty sure I will open it in a pack as soon as I craft it.

It is my favorite class to play though. Plus I guess part of the reason it took awhile to get the dust saved up was becuase GvG came out and most of the packs contained new card for me so less disenchanting.

The Handlock deck I have started, I almost always include these 21 cards
Warlock Cards: Mortal Coil x2, Soulfire x 2, Drain Life x 2, Shadow Bolt x 2, Soul Siphon x 2, Dark Bomb x 2, Shadow Flame x 1 (13 Cards)

Neutral Cards: Molten Giant x 2, Earth Giant x 2, Twilight Drake x 2, Defender of Argus x 2, (8 cards)

9 cards are up in the air.

A couple that I have been messing around with, Anima Golem comboed with Blood imp has been very useful after the aoe removal spells have been cast not a ton of ways to get the Blood Imp off the board for 6 mana for the golem, 1 for the blood imp so turn 7 can play 9/9(/10) golem and 0/1 imp. Also can just silence the Anima Golem with an ironbeak owl, but thats 8 mana and takes a silence off the board.

Ive been using Toshley, a 5/7 with spare part battlecry and deathrattle. Comparable to a bolderfist ogre, but it also trades 2 for 1 cards and is useful when playing the twilight drakes, and giants. I throw ancient watches in there x 2 sometimes get a taunt on them with defender of argus, or silence them with ironbeak owls x 2. I'll throw ironbeak owls x 2 and spellbreakers x 2, corruption x 2 for extra removal. I'll also add antique healbots, earthen ring farseers for heals. Again the last 10 cards I mess around with but lets just for posts sakes say.

Toshley x 1
Ironbeak Owl x 2
Ancient watcher x 2
Anima Golem x 1
Blood Imp x 1
Antique Healbot x 2

Dr Boom. He is used in most of the competitive decks at the moment

I see him often, 7/7 1/1 and 1/1, most decks do run him but I am keen to Blizzard's nerfs and I think I missed the boat on this paticular version of the card. I'm reading Boom will get a nerf so i'd like to see what they do when this patch comes out.

Any thoughts on Sneeds old shredder? 5/7 for 8 mana is high, but he deathrattles into a legendary, or will burn a silence. I was debating this as a late game play as well, as it can be difficult to deal with after silences and removals are expended.

Currently on a nice win streak 6 or so games. Still undecided, might just craft a bunch of rares and epics. Still have quite a few low level cards I need.

This is the current build, i'm doing good with, any advice?

Also, really liking the Toshley card for this deck (from a pack). Also spare parts have been crutial in a couple games, you get the random plus 1 health, or attack. But inparticular the extra Taunt is always useful, and swap attack/health used in combination with the twilight drake has been devastating as it is usually a 10/4 or a 9/4.

Attachments

• handlock.jpg
    handlock.jpg
    226.7 KB · Views: 12
Currently on a nice win streak 6 or so games. Still undecided, might just craft a bunch of rares and epics. Still have quite a few low level cards I need.

If you just buy a bunch of packs, you will get those rares and epics and have plenty of dust to craft the rest of it.

If you just buy a bunch of packs, you will get those rares and epics and have plenty of dust to craft the rest of it.

I don't buy packs or arena entrances.

I did buy Naxxramas and Blackrock mountain though, but I wanted to play the levels more than the cards (which I generally don't even use).

But you are correct, you can go that route.

Also, really liking the Toshley card for this deck (from a pack). Also spare parts have been crutial in a couple games, you get the random plus 1 health, or attack. But inparticular the extra Taunt is always useful, and swap attack/health used in combination with the twilight drake has been devastating as it is usually a 10/4 or a 9/4.

Very unique deck. No one will expect Toshley. What rank are you on ladder with this?

Also, never forget the rule about Dr. Boom

42a05409-6e37-4e12-a613-2468150c4f34.png

I would like to thank Widge. Through "tough love" he inspired me to achieve greatness. He was the Mickey to my Rocky. We share this achievement together.

You are my golden Mage buddy :hug:

953e16004b4e901a2d23814eacebeaa9.jpg

Nobody cares.

But, I have to ask, how much did it cost to buy 500 wins? Can you just buy the wins or do you have to buy the cards that guarantee the wins first? If it's the later, that just seems inefficient.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom