The Herd QB Bracket (1 Viewer)

Its unreal how unfair the match ups are for all the other QB's but Drew gets Rodgers, who he is clearly better than, but fanfare can defeat him.

Its unreal how unfair the match ups are for all the other QB's but Drew gets Rodgers, who he is clearly better than, but fanfare can defeat him.
I know. As I went through the match-ups, I thought the same thing.

Example: Brady vs Bledsoe. :idunno: Really? :hihi:

..and this,

P. Manning vs Phil Simms. Weak!

24,180 votes. Drew still leads 51% to 49%. Lets pick up the pace SR!!! Drew needs your help!

I met colin cowherd at the heat game 1 1/2 months ago at a heat vs clippers game, and I was sitting right next to him, he shook my hand and I asked him "why you hate on the saints so much?" he said "because I'm a patriots fan, come on now Tom Brady", so if brady wins we know why. "Vote for Breesus "

Saints Master has spoken..............................

Why couldn't Drew rate a no-brainer match up like Montana/Cunningham or Peyton Manning/Phil Sims in the first round?

EDIT: Just read keenyfresh's comment. Now I know why: Coward wants to get rid of him as soon as possible to keep his guy going. Brady vs. Bledsoe - really???? How about Brady vs. someone who was actually a HoF QB?

Why couldn't Drew rate a no-brainer match up like Montana/Cunningham or Peyton Manning/Phil Sims in the first round?

EDIT: Just read keenyfresh's comment. Now I know why: Coward wants to get rid of him as soon as possible to keep his guy going. Brady vs. Bledsoe - really???? How about Brady vs. someone who was actually a HoF QB?

FYI this is the 2nd round of the bracket. Brees beat Norm Van Brocklin in the 1st round.

Attachments

• herd_2013_bracket.pdf
    1.5 MB · Views: 29

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom