The History Channel - Vikings (1 Viewer)

Holy crap, that last episode was brutal. Tough to watch. Hard to imagine living in a time like that.

I do miss Ragnar
The subplots are ok, but there's a charisma missing
Still enjoying it and very glad I've never gotten the double eagle

I do miss Ragnar
The subplots are ok, but there's a charisma missing
Still enjoying it and very glad I've never gotten the double eagle

Indeed, I miss him as well. The show isn't quite the same. Even with Lagertha still doing her thing. The sons are ok so far. It's been a really good series. The double eagle and the sacrifice were both hair raising for sure. Geez.

Did anyone notice that when Ivar was dragging King Aella behind his chariot, and when he came to a stop he lifted and swung his leg over the seat made for him. He then caught himself and used his arms to swing around and face the back of the chariot

New season starts tonight! 8:00 pm.
informenter-marker-1.png

That scene in the church with the priest made me a bit uncomfortable. Even though it is expected, the brutal paganism still takes some getting used to.

Am I missing anything good? I quit watching after last season. Just not sure I will like the show after Ragnarok was killed.

Am I missing anything good? I quit watching after last season. Just not sure I will like the show after Ragnarok was killed.

You should check it out. I do not think it will lose anything resulting from Ragnarok's death.

Boneless could make it even more interesting.

I think it's still quite good. While the patriarch is gone, that doesn't diminish the show too much. The dynamics are different, but it's still well worth watching.

Watched the first 2 episodes this morning. Show is still doing well. I'm definitely enjoying it.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom