The History Channel - Vikings (1 Viewer)

I've seen one episode and I thought it was great, will be watching rest soon.

I've really been enjoying it as well. What's the expected lifespan of this show? Will it be a multi season series? I live the castings. The actors are perfect for their roles.

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk 2

I've really been enjoying it as well. What's the expected lifespan of this show? Will it be a multi season series? I live the castings. The actors are perfect for their roles.

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk 2

To be honest i'm not sure, but i certainly hope.

You're right, they did great on the castings. Ragnar and his wife are just awesome, i also like how she is a Shield Maiden and is equally as fierce.

My favorite character is Floki tho, just kind of nuts but fiercely loyal.

I also hated with a passion the short fat bald guy that served the earl, so they picked him very well. That character that you just can't stand.

Yeah it is fictional, but it is awesome. I got excited about the previews before the show started and haven't missed an episode. Floki is by far my favorite character. I think if they had a football team back then Floki would definitely be a Saints fan. He reminds me of a few people I have run into in the French Quarter.

on the history channel site it looks like they only go back 4 episodes (so episode 4 is the earliest that i find)
is there any place else (non-torrent) to see all episodes?

I watched them all on Hulu, but I started when there was only four episodes. It looks like only the last four are there now (4,5,6,7) so it must only keep the last four. Not sure how to get episodes 1-3.

If you have HBO then just go to HBOGo.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom