The Hobby Thread Hobby Thread (1 Viewer)

Sarcastic

Very Banned
Reaction score
One of my favorite hobbies is posting in threads about my favorite hobbies.

Do you have any hobbies like my Hobby Thread Hobby?

We'll call this the Hobby Thread Hobby Thread! I thought this would be a good thread to talk about Hobby Threads!

My favorite one right now is the one about aquariums.

We'll call this the Hobby Thread Hobby Thread! I thought this would be a good thread to talk about Hobby Threads!

Hahaha I got your PM, my response to this thread is... One of my favorite hobbies is making hobby related threads on SR.com jk :hihi:

I guess one of my real hobbies though is posting on and reading saintsreport.com :9:

I do like the tag for the thread, "bored like wood" :hihi:

I have to confess I stole that. I typed "bored" and the autocomplete gave me that one. It's from a VG board thread fittingly titled "I'm bored" by authentic, I believe.

I figured since I stole the only good thing about this thread I needed to give credit.

Here is a hobby: I live right next to a high school, so sometimes I sit on my front porch and watch students drive by going over the school zone speed limit and watch them get pulled over :hihi:

Here is a hobby: I live right next to a high school, so sometimes I sit on my front porch and watch students drive by going over the school zone speed limit and watch them get pulled over :hihi:

whatever perv.:hihi:

Are you on dope?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom