The horrible call no one is talking about (1 Viewer)

WxM

Hall-of-Famer
Reaction score
It didn't change the game, but it was awful, and directly led to a Rams touchdown. Why were the Rams allowed to simply tackle a pursuing Saints defender on the long Kupp catch?

It didn't change the game, but it was awful, and directly led to a Rams touchdown. Why were the Rams allowed to simply tackle a pursuing Saints defender on the long Kupp catch?
i saw that too, at first it looked like the rams ran up his back and knocked them both down but when it was shown at a different angle, it showed their feet got crossed and thats why they went down and they werent touching each other at the time.

i saw that too, at first it looked like the rams ran up his back and knocked them both down but when it was shown at a different angle, it showed their feet got crossed and thats why they went down and they werent touching each other at the time.

Yeah, it looked bad from the normal side view, but the other angle wasn't as bad as it first appeared.

Everyone is noticing though... Here is another one

Don't read the comments if you value your sanity. Some of the most ignorant fools I've seen in a long time. Pretty much why I don't use Twitter or Facebook much these days.

Last edited:
What about hitting a defenseless receiver on Cook on the interception? Not a peep, not even from the commentators

I get that there are missed calls for both sides of the balls..... but cmon this is getting RIDICULOUS.

And of course out of all games there were about 5 HUGE blown calls going against the saints.

I saw this one during the in-game replay. Donte Fowler #56 sticks out his leg and attempts to trip Taysom Hill #7 as he starts his route during the pass from Bridgewater to Cook. It's harder to see from the angle in the video (top of the screen at the 2:08 mark...you'll probably have to watch it on Youtube). The better angle was a straight ahead shot from the endzone that was showed on replay in-game.

There was also one where TB got pulled to the ground LONG AFTER releasing the pass that was not called roughing the QB The NFL is just as bad as payola in the quiz show days . They are gonna make sure everyone knows that THEY are in control of the games NOT the players and coaches . AND they really don't care who knows it . No one will do anything about it cause when you screw one team and it's fan base ( it seams to always be the Saints ) you benefit another so only one team and its fan base are P'Oed. They seem to screw the smaller market teams the most so less people P'Oed off . Nothing will ever fix it . Only Gov. involvement could ever fix it and there's no chance of that

They are gonna make sure everyone knows that THEY are in control of the games NOT the players and coaches .

I don't know how the officiating staff are hired, or who oversees their training and performance but I'm beginning to feel they have no accountability or oversight. A few firings would go a long way to smarten them up. This isn't some city league where a muffed call between Green Thumb Landscaping and Mid Towne Limos gets forgotten over a post game beer. These are Billion dollar organizations and providing competent officiating should be a no brainer.

It is hurting the NFL. You almost feel like the player's skills play second fiddle to the flag in determining outcomes.

I saw this one during the in-game replay. Donte Fowler #56 sticks out his leg and attempts to trip Taysom Hill #7 as he starts his route during the pass from Bridgewater to Cook. It's harder to see from the angle in the video (top of the screen at the 2:08 mark...you'll probably have to watch it on Youtube). The better angle was a straight ahead shot from the endzone that was showed on replay in-game.

Here i uploaded it.

There was also one where TB got pulled to the ground LONG AFTER releasing the pass that was not called roughing the QB The NFL is just as bad as payola in the quiz show days . They are gonna make sure everyone knows that THEY are in control of the games NOT the players and coaches . AND they really don't care who knows it . No one will do anything about it cause when you screw one team and it's fan base ( it seams to always be the Saints ) you benefit another so only one team and its fan base are P'Oed. They seem to screw the smaller market teams the most so less people P'Oed off . Nothing will ever fix it . Only Gov. involvement could ever fix it and there's no chance of that

I have no clue what most of this is getting at..
It sounds like paranoia.

Look.. Brees got hurt. Our D was on the field a long time as a result and finally wore down. It's life. It ain't always roses. We regroup, hope Brees heals quickly, and go from there.

I have no clue what most of this is getting at..
It sounds like paranoia.

Look.. Brees got hurt. Our D was on the field a long time as a result and finally wore down. It's life. It ain't always roses. We regroup, hope Brees heals quickly, and go from there.
Let them vent their frustrations.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom