The Impact of CJGJ on the Bears Psyche in one Tweet (2 Viewers)

I was surprised they flagged the Bears player that was jawing with Jenkins. Not sure if they showed the actual incident that drew the flag. Didn’t see much worthy of a flag. He tossed the ball in Jenkins direction, but it was actually to a ref.

After hearing that the Bears had special meetings concerning CGJ, I feel like the Bears must’ve emphasized having the league and officials keep an eye on the taunting And it came back to bite them since they were doing as much or more of it from what I saw early on. Talking usually doesn’t get you flagged unless you say a few of the words that are off limits.

-_-

The problem is, should he trash talk a player that's actually good, you're then motivating that player to do better. That's what I am worried about...For example, if you trash talk Devante Adams or Julio Jones, maybe the opposite result comes about: Instead of a poor performance, they show up and ball out
Ask prime Jalen Ramsey.

Leave Evans to Lattimore.

Edit: Also, how the heck is CJGJ doing it? What is he saying to them? He's like the DL Hugley of NFL trash talk.

I name drop Hugley because he is really good at roasting the crowd.

I think he's one of those guys that just never shuts up. He's there, every play, talking your ear off until you snap.

That's my guess at least.

They played like a 7 seed.

I don't know what a 7 seed is supposed to look like - they're the first ones in the NFC. They set the bar pretty low though. Still, the 4th seed was the Washington Football Team who had a worse record @ 7-9 and they looked much better. On the AFC, the Colts were the 7th seed with an 11-5 record and, according to the stats, looked pretty good against the 2 seed they played.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom