The Impact of CJGJ on the Bears Psyche in one Tweet (1 Viewer)

You know how much we would hate him if he was on the other teams? .... AKA Steve Smith. hahahaah

He must say some crazy stuff!!!

Last edited:
He got the flag because the refs are putting him on notice. While he did not put his hands on anyone, the refs are saying.. Hey young man we see the games you play and you are just as guilty because you baited the response. In other words.. Stop instigating lol.
Yeah but as long as he only instigates with words and draws a punch, worst case scenario is offsetting penalties but the guy who threw the punch is ejected. We come out ahead.

He got the flag because the refs are putting him on notice. While he did not put his hands on anyone, the refs are saying.. Hey young man we see the games you play and you are just as guilty because you baited the response. In other words.. Stop instigating lol.
He also deserved the flag.

From Section 3, Article 1 of the NFL rulebook
(b) Using abusive, threatening, or insulting language or gestures to opponents, teammates, officials, or representatives of the League.
(c) Using baiting or taunting acts or words that may engender ill will between teams.
(d) Any violent gesture, or an act that is sexually suggestive or offensive.

Can someone explain to me why he got the unsportsmanlike penalty? I saw him walk up to the guy and jaw at him but that seemed like the garden variety trash-talking and the other dude threw a punch.

What did I miss?

IMO he goes too far and it is unsportsmanlike. What if every NFL
player decided to talk highly aggressive smack all the time? The game would suffer greatly. He’s going to get more of these penalties and if he’s not nature enough to dial it back some he’s going to hurt the team, especially in the playoffs.

player decided to talk highly aggressive smack all the time? The game would suffer greatly. He’s going to get more of these penalties and if he’s not nature enough to dial it back some he’s going to hurt the team, especially in the playoffs.
It's a skill and if you don't think Sean Payton wants him to continue, you don't know coach.

I hope he can knock Brown off his game but be smart about it. We can't afford big penalties or an ejection.

Did you ever play high level competitive sports? Or even competitive video games? Trash talk is part and parcel of it. You're looking for a psychological edge, if not a physical one. Back when I played soccer, I frustrated many an opposing striker into taking a swing at me and getting red carded. You take away a good opposing player and not only do you have an advantage; you make it easier on your team.

Did you ever play high level competitive sports? Or even competitive video games? Trash talk is part and parcel of it. You're looking for a psychological edge, if not a physical one. Back when I played soccer, I frustrated many an opposing striker into taking a swing at me and getting red carded. You take away a good opposing player and not only do you have an advantage; you make it easier on your team.

Agree! I like it, it's smart football. Brown is a little weak or emotional, so CGJ should work on him. But the officials are going to be watching and listening, so he better be careful.

If anybody wants to hear some of Ceedy Duce's handiwork...put on your headphones, press play and listen really good lol

Thank you so much for posting this! I caught it in-game but could never find it again - I had no idea that it was Brady saying that until much later and it makes it all the more better :)

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom